No Man's Sky

Started by Dweller_Benthos, April 11, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

Another tip I ran across was "Don't just scan animals.  Scan the plants as well.  Discovering unregistered plants will pay cash rewards also."

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

mmosu

Art, I've got a very similar animal on my current planet - named it "space chicken"

I've got the issue with the factory doors sorted too, didn't realize the mining beam doesn't w@&k on them, and honestly didn't think to try the bolt caster  8-X

I need to get off this rock, but I hate to leave with one species undiscovered...

Art Blade

LOL -- I just found myself continuously pressing the "post" button here, I am so used to the game's mechanic of having to keep pressing some of the buttons and wait for the circle (cursor) to fill up until it actually activates the function of those buttons.  :-()

mandru, what you described is some sort of second function of the scanner. If you just scan an area, you'll see a green wave of light like a tidal wave starting from your position and going outwards for some hundred yards or so, revealing available resources. The second function is some type of a photo camera you aim at whatever there is, taking in the fauna and flora alike. In the focus area (you may zoom 1x and 2x) anything that is a plant or an animal will get checked against your database of what you already identified like that. If it is a known object, the type and name will be displayed above that object. If it isn't known, you'll see "analysing" and then the name the game comes up with. It will be added to your database and that's when and where you may upload or rename and upload it to the real world's server database. So essentially we're very likely to catalogue everything just to get some sort of completion bonus and at the time to be able to recognise stuff that we had already come across at some previous exploration trip. :)

mmosu, regarding the bolt caster, hehe  :-D I used to press wrong buttons all over and shoot minerals/elements a lot by accident rather than mine them properly. ^-^

Some tip you guys may want to consider (mmosu actually gave me notions when he mentioned he didn't even think of the bolt caster) if you need more inventory space: Dismantle upgrades that are already there. Like, if you don't use your ship's weapon (much) then you may get rid of all those related upgrades which unnecessarily clog up precious cargo space. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

played until I was tired, really tired. Woke up, went to the bakery for fresh breadrolls and croissants for breakfast.. and back into the game again.

GOOD TIMES  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

ha, today I met the first carnivore predator, looked like a pineapple and bounced around. The mining laser was enough to kill it, though.

I find one thing annoying, those locked doors and containers that read, AtlasPass required. I need to follow that red orb now, going to do some warp drive trips and get that bloody pass!

Art Blade

I sold everything and freed up my inventory, loaded the warp drive to the max (no formulae for the fuel, unfortunately, needed to buy the antimatter for it) and made some decent coin for any upcoming buying binge  :-()

Oh man, this is a bit exciting, going to warp away now  :-D

[smg id=8914 type=preview align=center caption="clear to go"]

fragger

Go boldly, Jim :-D

Thanks Art. Korvax was indeed the name I was trying to think of, but there is another "K" race - "K'lovee" or something.

lol mmosu :-D My worst fear is coming true - I am severely sleep-depriving myself :-() I can't wai to get back in, but I wanted to tell a few tales first. And yeah, "Boltcaster" was the other word I was trying to think of earlier. When I got a "mission" to blast open reinforced doors, the game actually suggested that I switch my Multitool to Boltcaster for the job.

Like Art, I too am having a very hard time tearing myself away from the game :-() The planet I started on was the only one in its system, and even though I didn't complete it (on around 60%) I couldn't contain my curiosity to see what else was out there. The next system I went to, and where I still am, has five planets in it - "Dustbowl", "Verdure", "The Barrens", "Sentinel Hell" and I've yet to name the fifth one. This last one is the first planet I've seen that has quite large bodies of water, like inland seas. I hear noises at night like there's something really big living somewhere, but the land is barren and I've seen no animals on it, so whatever is making the noise must live in the sea. The only plant life is inside caves and the resources are pretty scarce, except for Plutonium which quite abundant, so this may be my "go to" planet for fuel. The temperature is mild so it doesn't drain my suit at all, but my life-support goes down fairly quickly from the atmosphere, which apparently is somewhat toxic. The sky is red all the time, so there must be something yucky in it.

Sentinel Hell I so named because the Sentinels there are a total bitch. I only have to think about mining something and they start hassling me. There are Graviton Balls or whatever they're called lying around to be picked up, but if I so much as go near one the Sentinels open up on me, so I have to fly in and land near one (if I can find one from the air), dash out, grab it and bolt back to the ship. They damned near killed me one time. Apparently the degree of sentinel attention varies from planet to planet as there have been others where they don't bother me much at all, even if I laser a giant boulder of gold to the ground when they're nearby.

I like making up names for the plants and animals I encounter. I have so far catalogued a Jumping Jiminy, a Clown Sleeve Anenome, a Stegodog, a Fribbedigibbet, a Sea Donut and a Flobbel to name but a few :-() The Flobbel is hilarious, like a bouncing bag of spuds with a bunch of carrots sticking out the top. I love the mixture of anticipation and apprehension I feel on visiting a new world for the first time, not knowing what I'm going to find there. Most animals seem docile, but there are some nasties. Exploring a deserted settlement, I heard a skittering sound approaching and there was a thing like a dog-sized, six-legged spider with a crab's carapace running at me with murder on its mind, and it was fast. I jet-packed up onto the roof just in time, but the "Arachnacrab" wouldn't leave until I got out of its line of sight for a while. I don't know if you guys have been attacked by anything yet, but you'll see a warning in the form of a small red circle with a clawed-paw icon in it appear in your field of vision with an arrowhead indicating the direction that the attacking animal is coming from. Heed that warning if you see it!

It's not easy trying to find the system you last visited on the galactic map. The stars you can jump to are connected by lines in the 3D map, which you can swivel and tilt around, and there are a couple of ways of selecting other stars. But for the life of me I can't find the one I first came from, which is a drag as I was going to go back and attempt to finish that planet. Maybe it's further away than I thought, but there is a limit to how far you can jump in the early game (you can jump further later on with upgrades, it appears).

The system I'm in gets a lot of banditry, so far I've been attacked five times while travelling between planets. There are large freighter-type ships that pulse in from time to time near the space station and once they sent out a distress call asking for help to defend them from pirates. I dutifully did so and got a bunch of gold and aluminum as a reward. I also suffered my first death at the hands of pirates. One enemy fighter can be a handful to deal with, but this time there were two. I clobbered one of them but the other one took me out before I could repair my damaged shields.

Okay, enough stories, got to go back now :-() This game elicits something in me that I never expected from a mere video game - a sense of wonder. It's awesome :-X

OWGKID

Just saw this on Steam (if you guys still suffer from issues)

Experimental Branch
We hope that you are enjoying No Man's Sky, but if you have mailed support@hellogames.co.uk with an issue, then please know that we are working to respond and make your experience as smooth as possible.

We have hot fixes for many issues in a build which is currently with our test team. This will exit testing and be made live for all players early next week.
If you are having issues and want to check this out immediately, we have made it available in a new Steam branch, called "Experimental".

We've already resolved many issues for people who reported them by moving them over to this branch.

Here's what's different

Improved AMD Phenom Support
Thousands of lines of assembly have been rewritten overnight to support AMD CPUs. Unfortunately whilst the game code no longer relies on anything above SSE 2, Havok Physics still requires "Supplemental SSE 3", which was not supported until "Bobcat" and above. We're discussing with Havok.

Alt-Tab has improved
Some systems/configs were crashing or not pausing correctly on Alt Tab. This should now be resolved.

Shader Caching
Framerate was initially stuttering due to shaders not being correctly cached by the GPU on some systems. We have replaced the GPU caching system. You may notice some stutter during the Galactic Map intro to the game (the very first time you run), but it should be smoother from then on (this will be fixed in future). This is particularly true on ATI cards

Mouse Jitter
Smoothing on mouse movement has been improved to prevent hitching or stuttering, and is now adjustable through the Options menu in "Mouse Smoothing".

Max FPS Cap
On some CPU/GPU configurations, setting Max FPS to 60 or 30 was not giving 60 or 30 FPS (causing stuttering). This has been improved.

Improved Performance
On CPUs with 4 threads or fewer, performance has been improved.

Intel GPUs
The game will now let you know if you are trying to run with an unsupported GPU. This will hopefully flag for some users that their high end GPU has not been selected.

Gsync
Gsync has been disabled by default, which was causing an issue for some users

Here is how you access it
To access the Experimental branch right-click on the game from the library page and select "Properties". Among the available tabs will be the "BETAS" tab.

Code: 3xperimental
Your new branch should be listed in the dropdown menu under "Select the beta you would like to opt into:"

If you encounter issues with this please mail support@hellogames.co.uk and include [EXPERIMENTAL] in the subject.

IF THIS BRANCH FIXES YOUR ISSUE, PLEASE LET US KNOW :)

Thank you,
Hello Games
LEGACY

Art Blade

Thanks, GKID. Luckily everything runs smoothly here but I did have an issue with the only one alt-tabbing out -- windows told me it was an "application" (not showing the name NMS) and I couldn't bring it back up. Instead, it told me two things (first one I forgot) and the second was that I probably didn't have a licence for it. Haha, as if.

However, there is ONE thing about this game that comes with every game, but this one does it better than ANY other game: From desktop to being able to do something in the game, it only takes 20 seconds! By comparison, GTAV takes nine times longer, around three minutes. And I hate that. Now, you can just create a restore point and quit the game when you're going for coffee or some such. Back at the PC, fire up the game and 20 seconds later, you're already back and that's really something.  :-X :)

Fragger, I noticed that paw icon and whatever it was, it's dead now >:D And funny enough, it too was some spider type with a top like brains. Hence I called it Brain Eater.  :-D

I don't know how or when I can get that blasted Atlas orb bitch to tell me what to do. The map shows freeroam mode or that Atlas-related mode but no dice. Maybe I need to accomplish something first. However, I went to a new system and there I had a Monolith UNDER WATER and far enough out and down that by the time I got there, my oxygen had been depleted. I returned to shore with crackling and sizzling sounds coming from my suit and that was my second attempt. I decided to reload after the first one as then I lost my orientation, couldn't get back to shore in time and croaked like a mafia job, drowned with concrete shoes. I really didn't want do retrieve my stuff out there so a reload was a lot easier.

[smg id=8915 type=preview align=center caption="waterworld"]

OWGKID

That's nice to hear  :-X Well, GTA loads a huge fixed map compared to NMS, which generates the world on-the-fly. I guess it is much quicker to do so than loading an entire city filled with life.
LEGACY

Art Blade

I have now arrived at my third system, this time the Korvax are boss around here :-D The two other systems before belonged to the Geks.

I noticed in space stations that the ships have some sort of base structure that are identical but details are different when you look at those ships. Also, the gear differs a lot between identical-looking ships. Hard to get a good ship like that, and an affordable on top.

Anyway. I's a lot of fun to see what is on the menu :-()

mmosu

Fragger, when farming those gravatino balls, try just running away using the jet pack dash I was talking about. I've gotten the hang of it now and not only is it super efficient for just generally getting around, but makes it really easy to escape from sentinel scrutiny enough to start them cooling down, and then quickly return to the site of your previous mischief to, well, start trouble all over again  >:D

fragger

Thanks GKID for the info :-X They seem to be a good crowd of devs who obviously care greatly about their product and their customers' enjoyment of it. Good to see 8)

Cheers mmosu, I'll try that. The Sentinels on that planet are a royal pain, and not just with the Gravatino balls. If I try to do anything there, they're all over me - they attack me even when I do something completely innocent like interact with the comms pole in a new settlement or shelter or whatever to claim it. I can't scratch my bum without being attacked, and even if I'm not doing anything there'll be one literally right in my face. They're not just the little hovering jobs either - there's a considerably bigger one that crawls along the ground on four robotic legs, and packs a wallop.

About those reinforced doors that you have to shoot out, I found a technique. Firstly, it doesn't matter where you hit the doors. But when you're within multitool range, an icon appears on the door - a pistol with a white circle around it. As you're hitting the door, the circle gradually empties counter-clockwise. When it's all gone, the door will blow. So what I've been doing is this: Land the ship as close to the door as possible, shoot the door until I need to reload or the Sentinel warning message is heard, then scurry back to the ship and take off. Then I fly in a circle and land again. The Sentinels will have gone back to passive mode, and the white circle around the pistol icon will remain depleted at the point where I left it. Shoot it up again, and repeat the above. The circle usually empties after three, or at the most four, attempts.

One word of warning, though - if you've partially depleted the circle and for some reason you reload a saved game, the circle will have filled again.

On another subject, I've had an odd glitch a couple of times where I'll climb into my ship and hit the button to take off to fly somewhere else on the planet, and my ship will suddenly shoot straight up, all the way up into orbit in a couple of seconds, without benefit of Pulse Drive. Then I have to re-enter all over again. It only seems to be happening on one planet, so maybe it's a local glitch to that particular world.

On yet another subject, the pirates or whatever they are in this system are getting to be a headache. Every second or third time I go into space, either from the station or from one planet to another, I get attacked. The first few times it was just one fighter, which was fairly easy to deal with. But on the next two occasions, there were two of them. Last time, there were three! They've killed me twice now, the buggers. I can't run away either - the game won't let me engage Pulse drive while the fight is on, and if I'm already in Pulse drive when the pirates attack it pulls me out of it. So I've had to use up valuable ship inventory space to upgrade my shields and weapons.

Once, two of them jumped me just as I was entering a planet's atmosphere on pulse. They ended up down below me and apparently couldn't climb back up, all they could do was flit around above the ground while I was still screaming down nose-first from orbit. So I was able to rain photon cannon shots down on them, while they couldn't fire back up at me >:D

Scratch one.
[smg id=8916 align=center width=600]

Scratch two.
[smg id=8917 align=center width=600]

Your mama!
[smg id=8918 align=center width=600]

This planet is the fifth one I visited out of the five in the system - I called it Scarlett (the sky is red all the time there). Not a pretty world, but it's great for getting resources as there are no land animals, there is no wear on my Exosuit and the Sentinels are very passive. They don't care how much minerals I mine, as long as I leave the few plants alone. There are Plutonium crystals all over the place and lots of huge pillars of Gold, Heridium and Nickel. I've been cleaning up - go out, mine stuff up to my eyeballs, then take it back to a Gak base I found with a Trade Terminal in it and sell it :-X I'm saving up for a new ship with more cargo slots in it.

mmosu

Yeah, we're doing pretty much the same thing to handle the hardened doors, I'm just jet pack dashing around in a big circle to lose the sentinels instead of flying. Either way works, I just like to avoid burning more takeoff thruster juice than I have to.
I too am on my second solar system now. I've been trying to think of the most efficient way to approach new planets, and I think I'm getting closer to having a coherent method to my madness. Seems to me the best thing to do is find a beacon and pump bypass chips into it like it's a cheap slot machine. Visiting monoliths first will help advance your alien vocabulary, and this in turn will make it easier to deal with just about everything else - factories, signal towers, operation centers - all are easier to figure out if you've got the keywords down. Mining and cataloging local flora and fauna can be accomplished in the process of visiting all of the other points of interest.

fragger

Agreed about learning the alien words, it can be invaluable. I can now make my own Suspension Fluid to make the Antimatter to make the Warp Cells to fuel the Hyperdrive, thanks to translating enough Gek words to be able to choose the correct responses to their multiple-choice challenges.

I too am learning the importance of the beacons. These have led me to many Gek ruins which not only allow you to find out more about the Gek's story in addition to picking up a new word, but also every ruin seems to have two of those Knowledge cylinder things which will give you two more words, for a total of three from the ruin.

Via a beacon I learned the location of a derelict ship, but it was an hour's flight time away. It was quicker to Pulse into orbit, Pulse around the planet a bit, then re-enter closer to the wreckage. I just happened to time it really well and de-orbited almost right smack above the wreck. A couple of minutes as opposed to an hour :-X

I found a Trading Post today, haven't seen one before. There were about nine landing pads with ships coming and going, and a trade terminal in the waiting area. It was kind of cool to just hang around for a while watching the ships. I almost traded up to a 21-slot ship, but it would have cleaned out my account and besides, I've seen a 22-slot ship in the space station. I'll hold out for something like that, I think :)

Trading Post on Scarlett (guess how I came up with that name :-())
[smg id=8922 align=center width=600]

The waiting area.
[smg id=8923 align=center width=600]

Art Blade

damnit, fragger  :laugh: You just slipped your post in before I could post mine  :laugh:

I saw one of those trading stations pop up but I didn't visit it, I was on a mission of my own. However, in space stations, I saw ships with over 30 slots.

I just kill the sentinels when they approach and then finish off the door.  :-D

However, I came across one of those planets fragger described, with highly aggressive sentinels and those elite ones "on foot" which sport a massive far-reaching laser beam. They're annoying like hell. I just left the planet after I got what I came there for.

And finally Atlas missions are available. I think one first needs to go into space, open the space map and there choose the first option top centre (path to the centre of the galaxy or some such). Then some objectives will be given that lead to different systems and places. Now I can produce the fuel for the warp drive with my formulae.

And I found the Atlas thingy, massive :) Tomorrow I'll follow a bit more and try to get my blasted AtlasPass.

[smg id=8924 type=preview align=center caption="Atlas"]

fragger

Nice w@&k mate :-X 30 slots!? Now that's what I'm talking about :-()

What did you do to get Atlas missions? I said earlier that I didn't see an orb at the beginning. I hope the game hasn't screwed me there...

I somehow missed that post of yours with the underwater monolith. How in the world are you supposed to get that? Did you get it? I'm not surprised though that something like that would happen, with all the procedural placement of things. There's bound to be a few oddities pop up. I found a towering gold pillar that had its roots in a cave, but the top of it went through the roof of the cave and was sticking up above ground outside.

Art Blade

I went to that underwater thing and got it, yes. Then I had an underwater ruin, same procedure but when I got there, the sign just disappeared and that's that. Probably a bug because there was nothing there. And I saw floating mineral rocks, more than once :) I made fun of one once by shooting eyes and a mouth into it  :laugh:

[smg id=8929 type=preview align=center caption="floaters"]
[smg id=8930 type=preview align=center caption="rock face"]

Ships? Yeah, 30 slots and more.. but I am not sure we really need that many unless we were into collecting, say, gold in vast amounts to sell it somewhere else. Then cargo slots are indeed important. I keep a lot of stuff that I come across that may or may not be important when it comes to future blueprints. Then I reconsider, sell the stuff and hope to come across it when I actually got some blueprints that require said items. For now, I keep plutonium for the launch and that asteroid stuff thamium for life support and so on, some iron and other elements needed for the warp drive fuel. The rest is just random stuff. Plus, keep an eye out for those huge egg-like constructions you find on planets, look for "(?)" symbols on your radar and visit them. You'll find a lot of different things but sometimes those huge egg-things which you can jump up into and there you'll get extra slots for your suit. Currently I am "only" at 17 slots but a friend got 24 already.

[smg id=8926 type=preview align=center caption="expand yourself"]

Regarding Atlas, here is a pic of my first attempt when I decided not to pic up that orb. It was inside that pod you can see in the pic and only visible when you walked up to it and looked into it. As you can see, it is right next to the ship. The orb would have been about twice the size of a basket ball I suppose.

[smg id=8925 type=preview align=center caption="in the beginning"]

It was like that when I started over but this time I thought heck, let's pick it up. So I got that red orb and that is obviously the reason why I have got an option in my galaxy map to follow its lead.

[smg id=8927 type=preview align=center caption="atlas interface"]

You'll see the top centre blue dot on the map user interface, left of it would be "free roam" or some such and leftmost was my initial Atlas thing. Since I had been playing on free roam, I didn't see any hints or mission objectives but when I went to space and changed it and then landed somewhere again, those missions kicked in. You can see it bottom right of my screen:

[smg id=8928 type=preview align=center caption="first atlas mission"]

fragger

Nice pics, love the face in the rock :laugh:

I've had that middle dot on my Galaxy map, but it seems to have gone away again. I did learn my first Atlas word today, but I had the dot yesterday. Odd.

Regarding underwater things, I received a blueprint for an underwater rebreather for the Exosuit as a reward from a Gek. I crafted it but I haven't tried it out yet. It won't let you stay under for ever, but it will let you stay under longer. So there is a practical way to get at underwater stuff, it seems.

I've been increasing my Exosuit slots at those egg-shaped upgrade containers you mentioned, there's a surprising number of them on Scarlett (I've been on that planet for days now, there seems to be a waypoint structure or something to check out every few hundred meters. I've lost count of how many I've done. I should look it up on the log screen). I now have 21 slots in my suit, but still only 16 on my ship. I'm trying to exploit this planet so I can afford a ship with a big cargo hold - better too much space than not enough :-() There is more gold than you can shake a stick at on Scarlett, huge pillars and domes of the stuff. One giant pillar of it yielded almost 130,000 units just by itself. There's also lots of giant Heridium pillars, and some Nickel ones, and many small fields of plutonium crystals. No Zinc, Thamium or Platinum, but a ton of iron in the caves amongst the foliage. It's a good planet to harvest these resources because there are no predatory animals and no wear and tear at all on the Exosuit due to the mild temperature. Only the life-support system gets drained, but I got an upgrade as yet another Gek reward that makes it last a lot longer. The Sentinels are also very laid-back here :-()

Can't find the sea animals though. Occasionally I'll hear a noise like a whale on steroids belching, so I'm assuming they're out there, but I can't see any - at least, not from shore. I'm a bit reluctant to go swimming out a long way because whatever it is, it sounds flipping big and mean - and I don't want to die out in the middle if the sea in case my grave canister goes to the bottom - or I have to swim all the way out again to get it back :-() There's always "Reload from save", I guess (have you noticed there are two saved game slots under "Options"?) It's a bit of a bummer because on the log screen, the % of completion doesn't appear until at least one animal is catalogued. Since nothing is showing there at the moment, I have no idea of my progress. Maybe there are no animals, or the sounds I'm hearing are a glitch. Speaking of which, I too have had that thing happen where you go to where a ruin is supposed to be, only to find nothing but a bare patch of ground. Yet the icon will disappear and the message appears saying you've found it, or whatever the wording is.

But niggles aside, I'm loving this game 8) Maybe it will wear off, but at the moment I can't get enough of it.

Art Blade

nice story :)

You can always change that dot on the map manually. Left and right of it are buttons (on your keyboard) shown that you may use in order to kind of scroll through. If there is a middle blue dot, then choose it again in case you went off.

fragger

Yeah, I've seen that. But my middle dot simply doesn't so anything at present.

In the meantime, I've developed a theory about Planet Scarlett.

First of all, in my last post I talked about how I can't find any sea animals. Coincidentally, when I went back into the game I came across a Gek theory about how the land masses themselves are the creatures. I've since noticed that the sounds I hear do in fact appear to be coming out of the caves. I only hear the sounds from time to time, and on one occasion I was standing with the sea to my right when I heard the sound come from my left. And right there was a big cave opening.

Now that I think about it, the sounds do have a deep, echoey quality to them.

So... Since there may be in fact be no animals, and since this planet has an over-abundance of Gold, Plutonium, Nickel, and a few other resources, and since the atmosphere doesn't cause Exosuit wear, and since there is a disproportionately large number of settlements (and a lot of terminals), I'm wondering if the whole point of this planet is to be a resource trove. The number of settlements, shelters, beacons, outposts, and everything else is crazy. I've been at it for two days and there are still locations popping up all the time. The log page doesn't say how many buildings have been discovered, but it's easily well over a hundred I've found, and quite possibly closer to two. I've done another twenty just since my last post .There are question-mark icons all over the place, and I no sooner claim one than I see more nearby. Often I can see one from another, and on a lot of occasions I can easily walk between them.

So maybe that's why there is no percentage of completion for this one. It exists solely to be a money and resource well. Maybe once in a while you just come across one of these. It may also explain why I get attacked by pirates so often when I travel from there to the space station - which, thanks to all the terminals and trading posts on Scralett, I haven't had to do for a while.

Art Blade

Bloody hell! You did it again!  :laugh: Slipped your post in before me.. :-X :-D

Going to read your post after posting mine so I can focus.

Quote from: fragger on August 14, 2016, 03:32:56 PM30 slots!? Now that's what I'm talking about :-()

Here, the one I found quite early.. note the green price tag at the bottom of the screen.. :o I obviously couldn't afford it at that time.
[smg id=8931 type=preview align=center caption="30 slots"]

fragger

Sorry about that... :-D

Bloody hell! over 6 mill? I'm gonna have to mine a lot more gold!

Regarding what I was saying about the plethora of locations on Scarlett, here's an example. This is not one, not two, but three separate locations:

[smg id=8932 align=center width=600]

Art Blade

THERE! He did it again!!  :laugh: I will try and slip mine in before you can, next time :-D

Wow. Nice pic. And whoa, that's a lot of businesses there packed together. I need to find something like that myself.

Regarding your completion and animals or no animals, go to the menu where your planet discoveries are, you can check the planet's overall stats such as weather, flora and fauna. I happened to be on a planet that said "fauna none." Probably carnivore plants there, though. Oh and look up, there are birds sometimes and hard to fetch with the camera.

fragger

Okay, I'll do that :)

Admittedly, that picture was an extreme example. There are some remote locations too, but by and large these things are everywhere.

Actually, after my next haul I'm going to another planet for a while. I'll be dreaming in red if I'm not careful. When I grudgingly go to sleep, that is :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳