Kill the King (and the Prince, too)

Started by Art Blade, June 13, 2009, 08:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

"If god wants to punish a man, he sends him stupid friends and clever enemies"

I can't tell if my best buddy is either one of them, but he is stupid enough to help a prince kill his father, and clever enough to let me do it. Which leaves the question, what am I to them.

I decide to make the best of it, meet with my buddy at a safehouse near Goka falls, and he tells me to kill the king who's hanging out at a nearby fort.

Easy said, easy done... I thunder down the dusty tracks with my battered Wrangler, arrive at the fort, kill all guards, and meet with the king. I don't know why he kept waiting for me after all the bloody mess I made, but hey, his office needed a tad more red on the walls, anyway. He opens his mouth and I can't have it... so, bang goes my gun, and I admire the dark red fountain shooting out of his head, leaving a mark on the wall behind him.

Niiiiiice ring you have there, mate! Of course I can't have him have it. Down the stairs, in the car, up the road and back to the safehouse. Niiiice car, a Liberty with golden flim-flam all over it... parked outside my hut. I can hear someone inside. WTH! I didn't let anyone in... it's not my buddy, so it could be a burglar, wouldn't you think?

I place three IEDs along the front wall, window and door, hit the button, and go check it out what's inside now.

In I go, and whoops... it's the prince. I say cheers for your dad's ring, your car, and my life. My mobie rings and it's my buddy. Asks me why I busted the prince and hangs up.

Why would I do such a thing... you're next... and tomorrow is another day  ;D

[smg id=801 width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Sweet...
He had it coming  ;D

I'll try it next time too  :-X :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

cold and ruthless Art.  Did you take the SOB's shades off his dead body as well? 

Also, nice picture in picture there.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

thanks boys :)

Spaceboy, I took his shades, his watch, and, not wanting to let a good thing go to waste, all of his gear too. Then I tied a chain around his ankles, hooked him up the rear bumper of his car, and dragged him to pala. Well, when I got out, all what was left of him was his bare feet in the chains. Chucked them out in the river and went into town for a chilled beer.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

NICE !!!!!
was wondering how to kill some one hiding in a building.
oh the havoc to be created hahahahaha
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

retiredgord

Geez, I thought Frank has the heart of a deep freezer on extreme setting.  Ifeel a chill running down my spine Art.
BRRRR!!!!  Great story and a nice pic.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

Thanks, Gord :) Actually you inspired me to do it slightly tougher than usually  ;D

I'll never forget your comment:

Quote from: retiredgord on April 29, 2009, 08:16:10 AM
I'll have the walking stick made into a sword too.  That way I can walk and carve a path if needed. Can you see a nice merc asking " Can I give you a hand". I then cut his off and say  'You just did , sonny"

LOL

JRD

Hahaha...Art is right... that sentence is inspiring ;D ;D ;D

You can say he got Gorded  ;D ;D ;D

TheFishlord

Nice...one of the only two ways to kill people inside Mike's or safehouses...(flamethrower or IED)...Gotta try this

Art Blade

JRD makes me chuckle hahaha :)

Fishlord, I never managed to kill someone inside Mike's, did you? Anyone? With a flamethrower from the roof window perhaps?

RedRaven

same here not managed it with flamethrower (well did use all my M79 rounds killing them all once at end of act1 - think they guy said defend mikes so i started on the scum inside, then took out as many out side as i could until ran out of ammo and meds HAHA.
(thats also another occasion when you can plant I.E.D's out side and set them off when the mercs get in a prime position - posted a while ago about planting them before going underground to tag the gold in the mission at Oasis.) great things with so many uses ;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

funny you should mention that... I did set IEDs outside Mikes (with and without mission) but the inside is a blasting nuke-safe shelter. I shot the only buddy I had "defending" Mike's and despite of seing her die, in Bowa the notebook's record shows MIA rather than KIA

PZ

Not sure why, but the Prince in your screen cap reminds me of Stevie Wonder

Art Blade

If it was Stevie, where's the prince? omg

JRD

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on June 16, 2009, 09:28:16 PM
If it was Stevie, where's the prince? omg

Probably still singin' Purple Rain

Art Blade

PJ210907

in relation to this mission what is the point of the prince letting you choose either of his Jeeps? not like you can SAFELY store it away or prevent it from getting damaged. it frusterated me to lose the best looking vehicle in the game. would have been nice to see them in map editor too

RedRaven

ahh but you can, look for Artblades posts in FC2:Tips, it is possible to keep your favourite motor.

Art Blade

in short: once you drive that jeep, never use any other vehicle except bus or during the barge mission that very barge. Then you'll keep it :)

Art Blade

Actually... I told the end before the beginning, I missed pics ;) Going to change that, meaning I'm going to tell you how it started :) Since I had to do it from scratch, I decided to give it a little twist, too.

I payed the King a visit.
Since I was in a mood, I blew the king
to the proverbial kingdom come.
[smg id=1069 align=center width=400]

Funny thing, Elvis left the building...
[smg id=1070 align=center width=400]

And I never saw that ring
in plain daylight before.
Time to change that, too.
[smg id=1071 align=center width=400]

This time Prince was sleeping eternally on my bed
(would have killed him for that alone),
The King was gone,
and Stevie was missing again ;)
[smg id=1072 align=center width=400]
That's how you do it  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳