Michelle's mission Kill the 2 drug dealers (the stealth way)

Started by JRD, June 13, 2009, 01:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Managed to do this mission using only 3 darts and leaving unseen.
The first DD is a sitting duck... he'll be in a house on a guardpost by the river. Go across the river, keep crouched and find him in the back of the house having a smoke. Even if he is inside, he can be shot from where you are.

[smg id=796]

[smg id=797]

[smg id=799]

Go south through the river and make your way to the airstrip. The sniper on the tower might see you, so take him out just in case (if you don't, you can finish this mission having fired only two darts)

[smg id=798]

Find him inside the Hangar doing something... I saw him sleeping!!!

[smg id=795]

Besides the sniper, take care with the ATP patrolling the airstrip, but keeping crouched, at night and having your cammo suit on makes it quite unlikely to be seen  ;)
After killing the last one, head to the bus station in the SW sector and go back to Pala and from there, to Mike's!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

odd, when i did that mission there was loads and loads of mercs by the river house (ended up half way up the rocks popping heads with the SVD), but when i went to the airfield it was totally deserted, no sniper, no patrol -Nothing- only living thing to be found was the Target, got him with a shot thru a gap in the metal walls of the hanger as he stood there pumping shot after shot into the same wall.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

You probably did the defoliant mission before doing the assassination of the drug dealer.
Once you do the mission where you are to grab a defoliant for your buddy to spray over the OGC, the airfield becomes deserted.
Same as the crash site... once you get the fuse there, mercs won't respawn either.
Don't know why, maybe somethings the devs forgot  :(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Or maybe intended, you really never know.  For instance, the train wreck in northern Leboa, the large propane tank at the airport - those are two items that never repair themselves once the story is to that point.  Maybe the same with the crash site story.  The developers probably did it that way to keep us on our toes.  ;D

Art Blade

I found the large tank at Bowa PO stays broken for a while, then suddenly it is fixed again...

And the train wreck... man, the devs got me with that. I used to travel along the railways a lot (fast) and I remember the first time after that mission (I was dozing off a little, bombing down the straight track) when I slammed right into the train wreck! LOL
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

retiredgord

That wreck became an obstacle for my drive up the tracks also. The safehouse that it just up the hill became problematic until I started to use some of the ramps like Evel Knievel.  Back up. make a run and keep the pedal to the metal.  There is one ramp where you can actually get a good start up the hills before swerving to avoid the rocks. Great fun.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳