Comic Guide

Started by RedRaven, June 12, 2009, 08:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

Greetings Mercs.
posted in the "Articles" section is the first in a comic-book style set of tips & guides i have started. (you can find the 1st issue here)

click here to read the article

future "issues" will cover a variety of side missions, buddy missions and other useful or interesting aspects of FC2.
they are done for fun, and may be a bit tounge-in-cheek at times.

Please feel free to comment on / and discuss them here. All feedback will be greatly appreciated.
ENJOY...
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

retiredgord

dke58 it's a very neat way of issuing the information. Congrats on a good job.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

Great Job, dke58!

Amazing! Never seen a guide like this, looks quite a bit of w@&k there. Thanks for all your efforts!

Again, OWG and its members never cease to amaze me  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

that's a beautiful presentation.  I like it alot.
:-X
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

Great job dke58 and a gret addition to OWG  :-X

Congrats man... thats a good way to use your free time  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Very nicely done, dke - I'm looking forward to more like it!   :-X

RedRaven

Cheers guys, glad you likes it.
  issue 2 is "in development" as i type !
need to sift thru loads of screen shots for the best descriptive images , oh and actually make my mind up and settle on ONE idea for it (the creative process always seems to generate enough ideas and approaches / styles to fill a book or five !
    Indecision, Indecision, Indecision
thats my word for the weekend.....

all that aside reckon should be able to write / post 1-2 issues a week to begin with.
  also keep eyes peeled for special "sports" issue coming soon
;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Quote from: dke58 on June 14, 2009, 04:39:25 AM
also keep eyes peeled for special "sports" issue coming soon[/size][/size][/size] ;D

That's something I'm curious about  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

RedRaven

Issue 2 has been posted for you all.

PZ

I like it dke - one picture is worth a thousand words as they say...  :-X

Art Blade

true :) looks like some nice sniping there  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳