Got the diamond without the glider

Started by retiredgord, June 08, 2009, 07:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

Hey, I'm pretty happy with getting the daimond that's on the ledge near the Safehouse by the cell tower north of RailXing.
I tried the glider but first try I forgot about the sniper on the same side of the river.  He shot me down and I did a face plant on the rocks.  After I gave him a new batch of button holes on the back of his shirt I decided I'd give  a couple of tries at jumping.
Jumping has not been my forte in this game but having had some practice I went towards the safehouse and kept trying to stay to the left going back towards that annoying guardpost.  I went switchback up the rocks and ended up much higher than the diamond case. One last jump and I had it. First time for that sucker without the glider.
I mjusta had some Wheaties for my breakfast
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

JRD

Feels good when you do something in a way it "wasn't supposed to" doesn't it ?  ;)

Congrats Gord  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Good job, Gord, and it's good to see that your experimentations are paying off!  :-X

retiredgord

Yeah it is cool.  I've been jumping along rock faces that a Mountain Goat would shy away from now.  I may get a Gold in Rock Climbing before I finish this game.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳