Car Colours: are some very rare?

Started by Art Blade, May 29, 2009, 05:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I was quite puzzled when I noticed a "new" colour of an AT - of course I have seen those before, but I always thought they were "dirty" whereas it is an actual colour! I'd call it copper, it's too reddish to be brass and too shiny to be brown. Common are blue, yellow, red, green, white and orange (I believe there are two types of orange, see the one AT at Claes Products south of Pala, parked on a knoll near the waggons, looks especially juicy :) )

Copper AT. Fresh and used. Looks like sand, then :)

[smg id=1372 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1373 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Just on the subject of dirty cars, I've only just realised in the game that your vehicles get grubby over time. I only noticed because I recently got Fortune pack and I when I rode my first ATV (which I really dig, btw) it was nice and blue, but before long it was dusty and grimy. I think it was more noticable on the ATV because so much of its bodywork remains visible whilst you're on it, as opposed to the cars/trucks.
One of the things I love about this game is that there always seems to be something new to discover!

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, my vehicles, if they survive any length of time, usually end up very dirty. I think someone said that if you leave them out in the rain, they'll wash off? Never tried it myself.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: fragger on September 03, 2009, 03:10:59 AM
... One of the things I love about this game is that there always seems to be something new to discover!

Precisely why I keep returning to FC2 despite new games!

Tags:
🡱 🡳