UFFL Mission at the Motor Pool

Started by retiredgord, May 26, 2009, 06:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

Man I gotta get outta Mike's for a while.  One more beer with those guys and next time I break wind I'll blow the truck over. I'm gonna go check out my APR hommes to see what they have got.  How nice..just a simple little demo job at UFFL Motor Pool..blow up some compressor or crap like that.  Ok, consider it done.  I know.."Mr Frank, if you should take this mission the APR will disavow and deny your existence"  Lovely.  OOPs that damn phone rang then and Quarbani wants me to help him in a side quest.  Just a little detour to the Safehouse north of Cattle Xing.
Bus Ride ...ROAD TRIP. That'll save energy and rounds. I take the buggy and start towards the Safehouse when along comes a welcome wagon of sorts.  Peter talks them out of bothering me and I proceed.  At the house Quarbani wants me to go to Petro Sahel and steal a truck manifest so he can steal or blow up a fuel truck.  Always something on the side for these guys.  Ok, he's abuddy. I'll go. I leave and head down into the fields and hopefully get by the G/P on the North road leading down into the depot.  Well I come out a bit early ( I wanted that sniper spot  at the end of the path) and run right into a Datsun patrol. Short firefight  but I end up running thru the G/P and down the left side and stop for some Duke action.  Well there's the 2nd car right behind me.  I shoot them but alert the depot below.  Duke barks twice and the sniper on the tank is down.  Trucks are starting to come my way so out comes Peter and he sings his tunes.  One truck stopped..another rolling my way.  I have the high ground so it's eassy to dispose of the merc garbage.  I then start to sight in and shoot anything that looks like it'll blow to get things 'FIREDUP' down there.  One drum, a tank, second drum and there's a cheery fire in the SW part of the depot.  Not enough flames I think and shoot the drums to the East.  That looks better and now shoot any tank I see...even a lucky shot thru a window to a tanks on the N side of the barn on the dock.  Down I go carefully getting anyone left. I got to the Asault truck parked outside the gate and use it to finish off stragglers.  In and grab the manifest.  Phone rings..guess who.  Quarbani wants me to go finish the Motor Pool thing at the Salvage yard.  I grab a truck and have a nice Malaria Attack.. take a fast trip up and around using the rail tracks as my highway.  Not too much resistance here and I drive down to the Safehouse to the West.  Gonna go in at night so I rest.  I equip the Dart (looks really rusty) and off I go , hoofing it S and W to come up from the S to escape detection. Opposite the G/P and start  shooting till nothing moves. I go in on the right side with McMac out and ready to help. I run into guards and fight and w@&k my way towards the target.  I sneak in near a guard tower after evicting it's occupant and then sneek into the building to thro 'nades and get the heck out.  Everything is good.  Phone rings..Quarbani here..HELP ..that's what it sounds like.  Off I go to help and come up behind his attaacker to finish the gunfight.  Mission over..Whewww thankfully.  I finish everything off, grab a couple of diamonds for my efforts and a truck for the fun of it and drive back towards the Safehouse to the West.  I'm gonna sleep 12 hrs I think.  When I get back and check..it's 2:50 a.m.  Night Night.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

Only one question: can Quarbani  do anything on his own?  Great story retiredgord!   :-X

Art Blade

Quotenext time I break wind I'll blow the truck over [...] I grab a truck and have a nice Malaria Attack..
ROFL  ;D ;D ;D you seem to have a special issue with trucks, don't you :) nice story there, retiredgord
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

Great story Gord, but a paragraph or 2 would make it easier to read. ;)
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

JRD

Quote from: Ricamundo on May 28, 2009, 03:54:32 AM
Great story Gord, but a paragraph or 2 would make it easier to read. ;)

That's his Saramago style  ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

retiredgord

I'm not sure how much test I'm allowed so I kinda got carried away. 
Maybe if I have abeer open, it'll slow me down long enough to hit the enter key  haha

PZ

Is that a pic of you in your avatar, retiredgord?

Art Blade

shush! Don't tell him! He doesn't know yet!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Well, whoever it is, looks like he is intent on killing something!  ;D

Art Blade

Maybe it's a retina-imprint of the person who got killed  ;D

Ricamundo

Quote from: retiredgord on May 28, 2009, 12:00:54 PM
I'm not sure how much test I'm allowed so I kinda got carried away. 
Maybe if I have abeer open, it'll slow me down long enough to hit the enter key  haha
Funny, if i have a beer open( if, he says, Ha!) i usually type faster cause i don't want it to get warm. ;)
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

retiredgord

PZ, that is my face.  I was trying to look distinguished(?) for my Facebook profile. 
I like Ricamundo's pic so I thought I'd throw caution to the wind and post it. I'm thinking it might get Michele or Flora interested.
Ricamundo, I ight have to type faster too.  I will try more paragraphs tho. I tried rereading as the ppost and it's a good thing I put in the periods

PZ

Quite distinguished retiredgord!   :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳