Articles

Started by deadman1, May 20, 2009, 02:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

I just submitted an article (polytech assasination), when writing I noticed that there are no way of previewing it in order to check that the screenshots were correct and such. Is it possible to add that function like the one we have when we are submitting posts in the forums?

JRD

Hi deadman
PZ will answer you about that.
What I do is post the Article and then edit typos or misplaced images. I know, not as good as a preview key, but works the same.  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

I used the preview key, then posted, and only then saw all the typos and other crap that had escaped my preview. So most of the time I just skip preview and keep editing anyway  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

The articles, downloads and gallery are snap-ins to the portal, and each one is written by a different individual or group.  To complicate matters, the forums are not part of any of the others.  Although we've managed to make each of these separate modules w@&k with one another, you won't find the same features in each (like a preview).  Consequently, we cannot do a preview of the article, but you can submit it anyway. and as Art recommends, you probably won't see the errors until you see it in the final form.

My recommendation is that you submit and then check your w@&k and edit again if necessary.

Great article by the way, and I enjoyed the screen caps!  :-X

Art Blade

excellent article. Nice caps too :)  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

deadman1

Thank you I´m glad you liked it :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳