Posting Articles.or missions

Started by retiredgord, May 06, 2009, 04:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

Sorry guys but I need to ask how to post the mission or journal entries. Is it the same as regular posting but under Articles or Missions?  I 'm compiling a few just to have the practice and maybe end up sharing some of my endeavours with everyone.  They will probably not be FC2 Pulitzer material but may be of some enjoyment. I will do my best.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

spaceboy

Check out the Articles link in the menu above and then click on the Far Cry 2 album.  There are 3 series.  Troublesome Diamonds, Raid the Area Series, and Journal Entries.  Journal entries were intended to be more story-like while Raid the Area is more descriptive, but they are quite similar in their basic nature.  It helps then to post a topic in the Latest Content area with a link to your article so everyone knows to check it out.  We can't wait to hear of your adventures.

To make a hyperlink in your post:

1) right click on the actual link that opens the article, and select copy shortcut. 
2)Then in your post click the red A icon above to get wysiwyg text
3) Then you can highlight the word you want to be a link, click on the world icon (insert hyperlink) and paste in the http link to your article
4) (optional) if you want then, click the red A icon again to get the actual html code and change the 2  [url] texts to [iurl] so it opens in the same page (otherwise it opens in a new browser page)

I hope that doesn't confuse.  I think I just confused myself...
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

I was about to answer but spaceboy came first...
Yeap, thats it... looking forward to read new storis  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

retiredgord

Thanks spaceboy..I will try sometime, maybe tomorrow when I got a few hrs to w@&k it out  lol.   I managed the pics so maybe this won't be a long to learn process.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳