DKM2

PC MP OWG Members

OWG              MP Name
Art Blade          ArtBlade
DKM2               DKM2 or DKM22222
Hacko              Hacko84
PZ                   primary6pz9
SoulFallen         SoulFallen

"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

DKM2

come on now don't be shy, we'll get some OWG MP games going.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

spaceboy

I'd join you DKM2, but I'm on PS3 - no cross platform MP.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Dweller_Benthos

Can't do online with dialup, or I'd be there in a second.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

DKM2

I think I'll try and set up a death match later today, team DM is good too..
(gotta plant flowers first...  ::) )

look for a openworldgames.org just fun! something or other.
ranked up to 12 so lots of weapon to choose from.

RedRaven

soon as can get a wireless usb thing will be up for bit of OWG team hunting... dont put my gaming system on net if can halp it. like to keep it clean as possible.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Dweller_Benthos

I may try connecting just for grins - see how bad it really is. Some games can tolerate a little lag, some not so much.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

I'm in - as soon as I get connected up again - thought probably not today, sadly...

EDIT: how do you communicate with your team members?  Do headsets w@&k with FC2?  Does the DLC account w@&k with the non-DLC account?  I don't have the DLC on the PS3 - which reminds me, where do you get the PS3 DLC?  I can't seem to find it on the Playstation store.  Sorry to sound so disjointed - I'm in a terrible rush today and have only short snippets of time to post.

spaceboy

The only thing that should matter for online with the DLC is that there were extra maps included, so non-dlc accounts can't play on those maps.

As for the PS3 version.  In the PSN store go to add-ons, disc based add-ons, and comb through there for FC2 (no it's not in alphabetical order - that would make sense).

RedRaven

its also on ubisoft site for all formats. should be online by weekend if not sooner, may need some pointers as to how to sort it! (online gaming newbie i be) got pretty good at one-shot headshot kills with a pistol tho.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

DKM2

PZ, communicate using the text box.  "t" All.  "y" teamates.
I'm not going to bother trying to voice up anything, I do for other LAN games with my son thou,
because the connection is very fast.

dke58, its easy, point and shoot at anything that moves!   :)
some of the special sniper ones that people run are a little tough though.

btw, post your ID and I'll add it to list at the beginning of the thread.

SoulFallen

To keep this thread on subject, here is my  info for the PC mp.

SoulFallen

DKM2

I had always thought MP was cross platform, oh well, I don't have a console
so I don't know if works the same way.
I'll add a console list to if anybody wants.

SoulFallen

Definately not cross platform....... I guess you could just make 3 separate lists so that would be more clear to people :)

spaceboy

Don't worry about another list DKM2, I have a thread started with PS3 ids, but the only PS3ers I know we have are me, retiredgord, and PZ (and he's now two-timing with his PC).

PZ

Quote from: SoulFallen on May 21, 2009, 08:59:45 AM
To keep this thread on subject, here is my  info for the PC mp.
SoulFallen

Welcome to the forum, SoulFallen!  :-X

DKM2

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

okay I'll include you, only because I feel sorry for the online challenged.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

hope to get my tech hold-ups sorted asap and join you in there for a game or two.

DKM2

cool, got a good one going this morning, 10 people playing.
no complaints yet. looking good.

Art Blade

you're not going to believe this: I think I repaired my connection. I can see pings now, other than 9999 :) Couldn't join your server atm because it was "started" I think. Shows ping of 180 :)

I think I'm close now  ;D

ARGH as always. After a refresh it went back to normal, 9999. Maybe there's a solution somewhere, but I don't know where :)

DKM2

Keep at it son, our nation is depending on you...

Tags:
🡱 🡳