Buddy quest: Michele Dachas - find the documents in the rail car

Started by PZ, May 10, 2009, 07:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Michele is desperate for someone to find and retrieve the documents she knows are in an old abandoned rail car at the north rail yard.  Like a sucker, I took the job, which pays nothing in a material sense, but gives me job satisfaction.  Read about the adventure here.

retiredgord

Great narrative PZ.  I just finished that mission also and was gonna post my adventure soon here.  I wouldn't have had the screen caps which really "fired" up the story. I got several but won't be up to this level.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

Thanks retiredgord, but feel free to post your adventure as well - the idea is to have people share their methods to spark ideas in others, so the more the better, i.e., there's more than one way to skin a cat as they say!

Art Blade

haha, poor cat :) I like that saying too... nice story and mission well executed  :-X

I can't wait to see your caps once you got a wide screen  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks Art!  Speaking of wide screen, I recall something about a setting or command line argument that needs to be set to take advantage of wide screen - is my memory correct or am I just dreaming?

Art Blade

you are correct, despite of your failing memory. hehe ;D Anyway, there is an option under options, buttom left side called "wide screen" just click the checkbox and ta-dah  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

spaceboy

Great story and I loved the screen caps...anything for a gal in distress - ya' big softy.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

<mumbles to self: if they knew what a hard-boiled ba$t@rd I can be in that game... I'd rather shoot her and shout "Die, bihatch, hurhurhurhur!"  ;D >

yes, anything for a gal in distress... ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳