Finance & Felony spending spree

Started by Binnatics, June 06, 2016, 02:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

So; a few hours left for the next FREE update; Further Adventures In Finance & Felony

To be precise; one good night sleeping, and a suspected-to-be-horrible day at the office, then a little trip to my local car dealer to buy my new Fiat Punto, and then after diner the fun begins >:D

I decided to do a proper spending spree since I want to have all, enjoy it to the max and have the money to afford it:

[smg id=8813 type=preview align=center caption="55 Million"]

Oh yes, the upper-right corner is indicating I currently have 55 million on my Maze Bank account.
I bet it will be enough. Will keep you guys posted about my expenses, my purchases and what more there is to keep you posted about ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Damn. Only 16 3/4 M. Will have to be picky.  :-()
[smg id=8814 type=preview align=center caption="hard times"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

OK, starting the day.. going to buy a few cars. Observe my money dwindling.. I ended up spending over six millions. But I got the stuff that I wanted and I like those new cars  :-X :)
[smg id=8815 type=preview align=center caption="yacht club"]
[smg id=8816 type=preview align=center caption="enus windsor drop"]
[smg id=8817 type=preview align=center caption="enus windsor drop upgraded"]
[smg id=8818 type=preview align=center caption="pegassi reaper"]
[smg id=8819 type=preview align=center caption="pegassi reaper upgraded"]
[smg id=8820 type=preview align=center caption="vapid FMJ"]
[smg id=8821 type=preview align=center caption="grotti bestia GTS"]
[smg id=8822 type=preview align=center caption="VIP jacket"]
[smg id=8823 type=preview align=center caption="grotti bestia GTS garage"]
[smg id=8824 type=preview align=center caption="enus windsor drop garage"]
[smg id=8825 type=preview align=center caption="vapid FMJ garage"]
[smg id=8826 type=preview align=center caption="pegassi reaper garage"]
[smg id=8827 type=preview align=center caption="super sports cars garage"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Looking good Art! :) :-X

I spent over 30 million on all the goodies this update brought, and I haven't finished yet. Will post some stuff when I'm done with all that buying ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Binnatics

Becoming a CEO requires an office. The most prestigious amongst the 4 available offices is the Maze Bank Office. Also the most expensive:

[smg id=8828 type=preview align=center caption="Maze Bank Office 1"]

[smg id=8829 type=preview align=center caption="Maze Bank Office 2"]

[smg id=8830 type=preview align=center caption="Maze Bank Office 3"]

If you want to start making money on buying and sellig illegal goods, you need a warehouse. Or 2... or 3....

[smg id=8831 type=preview align=center caption="Warehouse 1"]

[smg id=8832 type=preview align=center caption="Warehouse 2"]

[smg id=8833 type=preview align=center caption="Warehouse 3"]

Pegasus allows you to buy the new 'delivery vehicles' for when you have to sell your stock to the highest bidder;

[smg id=8834 type=preview align=center caption="Tug Boat"]

[smg id=8835 type=preview align=center caption="Brickade"]

Plus some more richman's toys:

[smg id=8836 type=preview align=center caption="The Nimbus"]

[smg id=8837 type=preview align=center caption="Volatus"]

[smg id=8838 type=preview align=center caption="Cargobob"]

And of course there is a range of new vehicles available to purchase that you can keep in your owned garagesm such as the Windsor Drop; a Cabro version of the earlier released Windsor with special liveries:

[smg id=8839 type=preview align=center caption="Windsor Drop"]

I also bought the new Benefactor armored car, a good buy. Very fast and nice looking. Will post a screeny soon, haven't made one yet. I aslo bought the Vapid LMJ and the Pegassi Reaper.  I am still looking for which car to sell because I also want to buy the new grotti sportscar, but haven't yet decided which to sell :-D

All together I spent over 30 million on this new stuff. The warehouses are 3 million each, the office was 6.5 million. The extra upgrades to the delivery vehicles (special armor, bulletproof tires, speed upgrades etc) cost me another 1 or 2 million. The pegasus vehicles (brickade and Tug boat) are a bit disappointing because they come without the extra armor and upgrades. These upgrades only apply to your CEO-related vehicles and not the pegasus ones.
The new super cars, over 2 million each and the windsor over 1 million. The benefactor, man I don't remember the price. The plane, heli and cargobob must've been another 6 million roughly.

Finally a good destiny for these millions I kept in my safe ;)

Art Blade

that was indeed a proper spending spree  :-X :-D Thanks for the pics, B :)

OWGKID

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I don't have that much money to spend  8-X, but the new drum mags look nice >:D

How to turn a G36 into a MG36  >:D :-()

Turning a AKS-74u into a RPK-74u :-D
LEGACY

Art Blade

Oh I completely forgot to mention those  :laugh: Nice one. I did see them and bought two of those for assault rifles that I frequently use.

Art Blade

hey, you've got more than one million, you can definitely afford to spend some 25 thousand on a nice mag or two :)

I got this one today and one more, so four of those.
[smg id=8840 type=preview align=center caption="drum magazine"]

OWGKID

I bought the mag for my Assault Rifle, Special Carbine, Machine Pistol, Heavy Shotgun and Compact Rifle. Wish the AP pistol could have one  >:D

For some odd reason, the Heavy Shotgun's dropped mag is depicted with bullets rather than 12G shotgun slugs. :D

Oh, here's my new gold car  :-D
LEGACY

Binnatics

I also bought some of those drum mags. But I don't like the looks of them a lot. I found it kind of fitting though with the compact rifle and I also like the one for the heavy shotgun a lot; looked great. Now with 30 shot per mag this shotgun might be my first choice over the combat shotgun. 

Here's some pics on my new super cars;

[smg id=8845 type=preview align=center caption="Vapid FMJ 1"]

[smg id=8846 type=preview align=center caption="Vapid FMJ 2"]

[smg id=8847 type=preview align=center caption="Pegassi Reaper"]

I found it very hard to find the right paint for the reaper. I changed it 4 times now, ended up with ultra blue. That looks kind of cool. But who knows another paintjob is required.

~ I wanted to upload 2 more pics of my armored Benefactor XLS but unfortunately the site seems offline according Cloudflare... will post later then... If at all I can post this ^-^

Art Blade

I changed the paint job on my reaper, too. Now I am happy  :-D
[smg id=8848 type=preview align=center caption="pegassi reaper paint job"]

Binnatics

OWGKID

Rather than buying mags, I decided to create my own corporation  ^-^

OWGKID Corp

My new HQ (Maze Bank West)

Also bought a weapon locker, so I could only buy a small storage in La Mesa for 250 000$. Binn's tip to make lot's of money: Never buy stuff in bundles (2 or 3 crates) as you may not make that much profit in total (players can actually destroy your vehicles carrying the goods). Buy them one by one (takes time, but this is the most profitable solution).
LEGACY

Art Blade

Binnatics, thanks :) And nice tips :-X

GKID, congratz  :-X :)

I don't buy into that business stuff because 999 out of 1,000 times I play private rather than public.

Binnatics

Talking about tips;

• Never buy more than one crate at once. Reason; if you buy one you pay $2000. If you buy two, you pay $8000 and if you buy three, even $18000. In the end, the value in your warehouse is equal and depending on the amount of goods stored inside. So better buy them one by one, making a profit of 900% when you sell them by the mass when your warehouse is full (large warehouse). If you buy them 3 at a time you will make a profit of max 200%. ^-^
  • Maek sure you have 2 warehouses at least. Reason; After every delivery you will get a cooldown timer. Very frustrating if you want to buy lots of goods. The cooldown timer however, is bound to the warehouse, not the whole buying procedure. So while one warehouse is 'cooling down' the others may still be filled ^-^
  • You can only start buying and selling goods when in a public server. That can be a pain in the arse, because of cheaters, suckers in hydras etc. I found out, that when you start up single player and then go to online (public) you will end up in an empty session 4 out of 5 times. I don't know why, but it seems to w@&k that way since the last update. If you still happen to be in a crowded session, you should 'find a new session' in the menu. So far I have always been able to find an empty session. And if so, only occasionally someone joins, and leaves after a while again. Most of the time I can play alone for hours without being bothered.
  • If you sell, only sell when your warehouse is full. A big warehouse holds 111 crates max. Completely filled up it will give a value of $20.000 per crate. Crates that you bought for $2000 each, if you took advantage of my first tip. But only you will get that price for your goods if you sell them all at once. That means you need a 4 player crew, because the game will tell you you may need 4 vehicles. So make sure you have 3 reliable associates, or you won't be able to get full advantage of your goods. ;)
  • Don't be associate! Well, not until one of your friends is asking you to help him out selling his stock, that is :-D
    As an associate you make poor money. You get a regular $10.000 every 15 minutes or something, so the double if you compare it with a VIP bodyguard, but the missions, where you buy supplies, won't get you any money. You can also do VIP missions, and there are new VIP missions to enjoy. But you will probably not do these very much, since the CEO will likely just buy and sell cargo. When you successfully deliver the sold supplies you will get a bonus money. When I sold 40 crates at once me and my associate both earned $9000 for the delivery. I got another $240.000 though for the deal, while he got nothing. And I couldn't even 'give' him the money of my last job. So as an associate, you are just a small time helper, a doormat so to speak :-D
  • Whenever you sell your supplies, make sure you have enough associates (helping friends ;)) with you to pull the job. And most important; MAKE SURE THERE'S NOBODY ELSE IN THE SESSION!!!! It is piss easy for someone in a hydra to destroy one of your planes, boats or trucks. If that happens the entire delivery failed. Usually you will only lose a small amount of crates, but I've seen youtube videos of guys selling cargo worth $700.000 in a single Titan being shot down by a freaking buzzard losing everything! You don't want to risk that. ???
  • Whenever Binnatics asks you to be his associate, put everything aside and join OWG Enterprise. He will probably have something worthy to sell ;D

Binnatics

[smg id=8849 type=preview align=center caption="Crew rank 500"]

Here I just reached crew rank 500. I found out that CEO w@&k can give a good amount of RP. I usually rank up twice playing a couple of hours, while with any other activity it will likely not even be once.
I think that is because of the buying missions. You will always get 2000RP at least, but normally somewhere between 2300 and 2600RP. You can do the buying missions quick if you get a little experienced and if you use the buzzard. The fact that you get a fixed amount of RP for these missions is special; in most other jobs you do the RP is based on the time you spend on the job but this apparently is an exception. Being quick thus pays off, in RP that is 8)

OWGKID

How long is the cooldown period to be exact? I only have one warehouse... If it just for some couple of minutes, I can simply do some VIP jobs in the mean time  :)
LEGACY

Binnatics

Depends how quick you are. 3 mins average I think ;)

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

a well-earned slap on the back, Binnatics, for that tip collection and for reaching crew rank 500

NICE ONE +1 :-X :)

Binnatics

Binnatics

I found a youtube 'article' today giving some more tips about how to find a public session that is empty. Mrbossftw, a famous GTA V youtuber, made a video telling about some common ways to try to manipulate the way the game sets up or puts you in to public sessions.

! No longer available

What I found useful is the following; there's not many players using free aim sessions, so put your preference to free aim and you get the less crowded sessions. Another possibly useful tip is to go into windowed mode when loading into the session. Then, at a certain point go back to full screen and the game will load a new session just for you.

Somehow, as I stated before, for me it works fine when starting a free aim session out of a single playe situation, probably because there's not many players in my region playing free aim. Or something. Who knows. Anyway, this is additional info that might be working for whoever wants to not be bothered by warmongers and cheaters ;) :-X

Art Blade

As an additional bonus, only free aim sessions grant you maximum RP. You can ONLY change the free aim or partial aim or stuff like that in the controller menu while in a single player setup.

Tags:
🡱 🡳