Finance & Felony spending spree

Started by Binnatics, June 06, 2016, 02:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

The majority of PC users probably have aim assist enabled by default in the options.
LEGACY

Art Blade

If you ask Binnatics about me and free aim, he'll be able to confirm that I generally refuse to join a session if it isn't set to free aim.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

:)

I have to add that there is one more and tedious way of changing your aim settings other than going back to single player. It changes if you confirm that you really want to join a session with a different setting. Unfortunately, as you observed, most sessions are not set to free aim. Which means, you only have the equally tedious option to go back to single player and manually change it back to free aim. Silly, really. I much rather STAY on free aim and refuse to join any session that has got a different setup. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

:) Had a good run with some kind randoms today. Managed to deliver two vehicles with crates worth 240 000$
LEGACY

Art Blade

sounds as if there was some easy money to be made, given you find a friendly session and having spent millions on CEO stuff beforehand.  :)

OWGKID

Yep :) What I need now is a bigger warehouse, just have to refill my small warehouse and sell goods. I can then afford a large storage :)
LEGACY

Binnatics

Keep it going GKID! I find the CEO finance stuff a very relaxing way of making money. Although it is repetitive it is also easy going and gives me the oportunity to free my mind and think things over ;)
Just a bit of flying round in the Buzzard, shooting some badguys, searching stuff, a little driving etc. Nice! 8)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

Here's some pictures from the job I did earlier yesterday

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Watch out for cars placed like this near pickups. They indicate ambushes. Decided to use my Savage to deal with those assholes >:D :-D

The buying menu. Note the prices as mentioned earlier by Binnatics. Always go for the cheapest option.

Inside the warehouse
LEGACY

Binnatics

Nice pics GKID, except for the constant green hardware statistics overlay :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

hehe yep  :-D It's us who notice but he doesn't any more.

OWGKID

I should probably disable the statistics overlay before taking a picture  8-X  ;) I never seem to end up in a empty public lobby :( At least most people are kind an leave you alone  ^-^ Warehouse is almost full again for a second sale  :-() Also did a Special delivery mission, that had a golden Minigun in the crate  :-D

My next step is to buy a medium warehouse located very close to the HQ (price is 902 000 $) and get a large one located in Vinewood Hills for 2.3 million $. In the future, I may buy the expensive HQ  :)
LEGACY

Art Blade

sounds as if you were making money rather quickly and abundantly now, nice :) Who knows, maybe you can treat yourself to a new car or three.. and an understatement Aquarius Yacht, perhaps :-()

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

Here's another tip from a veteran:

Being a CEO can be hard. Hiring associates can be difficult, since most of them are just a bunch of morons. Those who aren't, are probably cleaver enough to realise it doesn't pay to be associate; they become CEO themselves.  :-\\

So what to do if you have a warehouse full of stash? And Rockstar tells you to have at least 2 associates because there's 3 vehicles to deliver the goods with? :(

I will tell you what to do. f@#k the rules, play by your own. Deliver the whole shipment by yourself. I tested it thoroughly and I know now; what can be done by 4 players can also be done by a single wiseguy 8)

You can start the delivery anyway, no matter how many associates you have hired, or not. I tested it doing a delivery of 40 crates; 3 Brickades were required. I drove the first, then used my buzzard to get beack to the warehouse, drove the second, called my buzzard again and did the last delivery all within the 30 minutes R* gies you to complete the deliveries. Piece, Of, Cake! ;)

I did that again with another 39 crates, and now the game made me do drop offs with the Titan. 6 dropoffs in total and I could do all at once using that Titan just alone. After this second test I wanted to do the ultimate stresstest and deliver 111 crates (a full large warehouse). I figured it would be difficult if I had to do the deliveries with Cubans (smaller planes, such as Trevor uses in his smuggling missions) and thus had to drop seperate packages across the map with 3 Cubans 3 times in a row (the total amount of dropoffs can be 10 per plane) so to prevent that from happening I filled my other two empty warehouses with just a couple of crates and deliverd these alone as well (6 crates per warehouse).
I got another Brickade mission where I had to devide the content over several dropoffs as well and then the mission with the Cubans. The next would be a full large warehouse. I started it, with full armor and health, helicopter at close range and a perfect weapons loadout, and started the next delivery.
I was sent to a Tug Boat, just a single Tug Boat!!! I went there, had to kill a bunch of bad guys (NPC's) and climbed aboard. Then I just navigated my 111 crates towards victory. No other issues, just the drive. 2.22 million earned. All by myself ^-^ ^-^ 8)

I think it can become problematic if you have to deliver the packages at different spots around the map with 3 cubans, because it will prably be a real challenge to do that in under 30 minutes, but that is literally the only problem I see so far. As long as you are alone in a public session that is... ;)

Being alone in a public session doesn't seem to be so hard atm. Half to times I join Online from SP I end up being alone. If not I frewuently loose connection to the session I joined. And if you're alone, you hardly ever see ppl join. Mostly only friends, which shouldn't be a problem ;)

OWGKID

Another thing I found out, you don't have to check every vehicle. Sometimes when you're going to obtain the ordering stuff, you may get notified that there are two vehicles. Rather than checking out all of them, simply use the Interaction menu and set waypoint to Special Cargo. The target vehicle will then be displayed on your map  :-D

If you only have one warehouse, you may want to do a VIP job during the cooldown period so you can make some quick cash.
LEGACY

Binnatics

What GKID is referring to; sometimes when you approach your special cargo, it turns out you are fooled; suddenly there are 2 or 3 possible vans available on your minimap. You'll have to check them out from up close to check if they are carrying our goods. He found out that the quick GPS in the interaction menu will direct you to the correct one from the start! Good find GKID! ;) :-X

Art Blade

OWGKID

Another nice strategy is to have your associates do the jobs. After you launch a mission, you can stay back in the office and let your associates finish the mission. After they have finished, simply launch the new one. Makes it much more efficient to collect crates.

This requires a friend you can play with and at least two warehouses.
LEGACY

Art Blade

new car released..

[smg id=8857 type=preview align=center caption="X80 Proto 01"]
[smg id=8858 type=preview align=center caption="X80 Proto 02"]
[smg id=8859 type=preview align=center caption="X80 Proto 03"]
[smg id=8860 type=preview align=center caption="X80 Proto vs Enus Windsor Drop"]

OWGKID

Cool, here's some pictures from my adventures as a CEO

My "effective" secretary  ::)

Money on the desk. The office isn't constantly filled with money, I assume it will only show when you pass a certain amouth of cash in your bank. Had a look inside Binnatics' office and his floor was covered in money  :laugh: :-D

Damn mugglers stealing my stuff. EAT A FLARE UP YOUR a$$! >:D

The trick I mentioned earlier visualized with a picture.

Emptying a vending machine for sodas (Didn't knew that was possible ???)

Sometimes, your secretary notifies you about special items that has a good market value. Here is a pocket watch worth 150 000$

Please stay inside when OWGKID is driving his cargo around :laugh:

The reward for selling 16 crates of goods

Your office will also get filled up with the goods you are selling.

Some people still haven't got the idea about what happens when OWGKID is mad at them for stealing his goods... :-()

CEO life

The selling menu.

LEGACY

Binnatics

Nice post OWGKID! +1 for the nice showdown and tips :-X 8)

[smg id=8861 type=preview align=center caption="Delivery with Cubans"]

[smg id=8862 type=preview align=center caption="Delivery with Cubans 2"]

[smg id=8863 type=preview align=center caption="Delivery with a Tug Boat (and a Buzzard at the back :))"]

[smg id=8864 type=preview align=center caption="Delivery with a Tug Boat 2"]

[smg id=8865 type=preview align=center caption="What a mess!"]

[smg id=8866 type=preview align=center caption="What a mess! 2"]

OWGKID

Yep, that's indeed a mess :-D Thank you, have a 1+ too for those pictures 8)
LEGACY

Art Blade

nice pics, guys :)

I like the buzzard in the back of the tug, looks so tiny  ^-^

Binnatics

Yes, that's a funny feature. The Tug is so big, you can park a lot on the deck. Eventually the Buzzard will fall over the edge though, due to the waving of the sea.  :-D

Tags:
🡱 🡳