Online map for GTA V

Started by PZ, April 15, 2015, 08:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

Good find PZ! That's going to save a lot of w@&k finding stuff ^-^  :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Thanks guys - the people that made that have an Android app that works offline - installed it on a pad and it works great.  Will be able to use this as a quick reference

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tspoon.gta5.gta5map

Binnatics

Nice! Too bad it isn't available for iOS, I would've used it on my phone if possible :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

ah, now.. I must have missed out on this topic. :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

I used this map a lot finding all the unique stunt jump locations, spaceship parts and other cellectables. Very helpful! The locations aren't always very precise though, if you go for 100% completion and want to find all the collectibles, I suggest to verify the location with another map, best to use one showing pictures of the exact location.

I found the info on IGN.com very helpful:
Stunt Jump locations guide

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳