New details on GTA Online

Started by durian, September 25, 2013, 12:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

durian

He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

PZ

Awesome - a gaming company that solicits feedback  :-X

Binnatics

That's exactly my point PZ!!! At take a look at this:
QuoteOne thing we are already aware of, and are trying to alleviate as fast as we can, is the unanticipated additional pressure on the servers due to a significantly higher number of players than we were anticipating at this point – we are working around the clock to buy and add more servers, but this increased scale is only going to make the first few days even more temperamental than such things usually are. This is part of the problem some of you have been experiencing with the iFruit App and some Social Club services – we apologize in advance for this and thank you for your patience in this area.

Lovely video btw about the Donkey woman ^-^ That must be Red Dead Redemption.

And so much to look forward to according online play. I'd love to team up with my best online mates and do a rally. What a laugh could that be >:D :angel: :angel:

And then this:
QuoteHeists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

Oh Boy, OH Boy, Please ppl, Sign that damn PC petition!!! \:/

:-D :-X :-X :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

In contrast, Maxis/EA knew there would be problems, and said nothing and did almost nothing to fix it other than say to people that couldn't play Simcity "too bad..."

Which to me means "yeah... too bad for you, EA... last damned game I'm going to purchase from you..."

Art Blade

Yep.. same with UBI.. that is why I said I wasn't sure whether or not I'd buy FC4 because it is again a UBI production and why I said in contrast I was looking forward to Rockstar productions. L.A. Noire being my latest successful purchase and happy gaming and now I am just waiting for GTAV.

Again, by the way (we keep getting multiple posts in multiple topics regarding the petition) here you can get in touch with Rockstar:

QuoteIf you have other questions for us, please direct them to mouthoff@rockstargames.com where we're always happy to have a look.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

I've just heard some guy said Ubish*t  ;D
Now that you mentioned FC4, I really want Ubi release it this year, but this apparently won't happen at least until next year.  :(

Art Blade

You were faster smoothing out your typo than I could quote it, I loved your "won't happy.."  :laugh: :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

Tags:
🡱 🡳