Videos

Started by Dweller_Benthos, December 29, 2014, 06:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Nice w@&k, mate :-X That's one of the quickest hostage rescues I've seen!

Maybe we should call that weapon the 6PZ9 :-()

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, nice, that's the one I bungled when I tried to do it with takedowns and missed the very first one, lol.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Thanks guys - t was really fun going in with the silenced pistol - it just feels "right" in my hands  :-()

Art Blade

Quote from: fragger on February 06, 2015, 01:22:07 AMMaybe we should call that weapon the 6PZ9 :-()

you're a couple of years late, old friend  :-D

Quote from: PZ on June 01, 2009, 04:18:28 PMArt suggested the identity "6pz9" because the 6P9 is my favorite weapon

:-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Dang, I knew Art would remember that!  :laugh:

Art Blade

And I knew you'd say that.  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

:laugh: Apparently I didn't know anything :-()

PZ

Art Blade

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

Quote from: fragger on February 06, 2015, 01:22:07 AM
Nice w@&k, mate :-X That's one of the quickest hostage rescues I've seen!

Maybe we should call that weapon the 6PZ9 :-()

Quote from: Art Blade on February 06, 2015, 10:05:51 AM
you're a couple of years late, old friend  :-D

:-()

FTFY Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
>:D :-D :-()
LEGACY

Art Blade

you need to give that to PZ :-D

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

OWGKID

Quote from: Art Blade on February 17, 2015, 05:11:49 PM
you need to give that to PZ :-D

I sent the link to him as a message :-()  :-D
LEGACY

fragger

:-D :-X I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

OWGKID

He probably will  :-() I renamed the M-79 to "N00btub3" and the AS50 to "Kickass 5000"  >:D It didn't applied to the weapon shop's computer sadly. It only works in the "Stats" section in the pause menu.  :(
LEGACY

PZ

:laugh:

That's a good one, GKID - thanks!  :-X +1

PZ

I don't remember the in game name, but this is clearly a representation of the C96 Broomhandle Mauser, one of the first of the automatic pistols (1896).  It is one of the special weapons with suppressor and optic

Spoiler

This is the ending scene of clearing one of the propaganda places

Spoiler

OWGKID

The variant featured in FC4 is the M712 Schnellfeuer (Schnellfeuer probably means "rapid fire" in German) I'm glad you enjoyed the FC2 picture  :-D http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Far_Cry_4#Mauser_M712_Schnellfeuer
LEGACY

PZ

Nothing special, but my first attempt at setting explosive traps for the waves that come after propaganda center items are destroyed.

Cheeky ba$tard$

Spoiler

Art Blade

mandru

Nice.  :-X

I usually get swarmed in those situations and don't have time to take counter measures.
- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

I thought a few times I should set traps before starting any rukus, but haven't done any propaganda missions since I thought of it, nice to be reminded, I'll try that next time I do one of those.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

mandru

In trying to clear all propaganda posters (which I've succeeded in) you will find it helpful to make a note of the locations of the various propaganda center locations when you get to them rather than just trusting that you will stumble back across them in later game play as I did.

I'd bought the Item reveal maps however after clearing the requirements of all but one check off box in the Progress page (for the activity of propaganda poster removal) there were no further location markers on the map for existing posters but there was still in the Progress screen one pesky check off box needed to complete the set.  It was only on revisiting a previously eliminated propaganda center that I found a couple boxes of posters awaiting distribution still on the grounds.  Blowing those boxes up gave me the completion I was seeking.

Now many days later, I revisited another eliminated propaganda center that had a treasure chest map marker I'd not previously collected.  There again even though I'd already completed the poster removal task set there were two red flashing boxes of printed posters that could also be destroyed.  I suspect that if I can relocate all the other propaganda centers the same extra boxes of posters probably will be there too.
- mandru

PZ

Quote from: mandru on February 27, 2015, 08:30:13 AM
Nice.  :-X

I usually get swarmed in those situations and don't have time to take counter measures.

Thanks - I actually remained so far away they never saw me, and I took all of the original guard out with the LS-50, then strolled casually in and set mines and explosives.  Triggered them, and the video is the tail end of the mission.  Setting the explosives ahead of time really made these easy.

Thanks for the tip, D_B, I noticed a couple of those boxes, but never thought they would connect to the accomplishment

Tags:
🡱 🡳