Videos

Started by Dweller_Benthos, December 29, 2014, 06:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

he means any coop game with weapons included (scratch that, cars are just fine, too). Just as you can't get it out of a cat's system to chase the dog, you can't get it out of Stiku's system to shoot at (or ram) coop partners ME when getting bored. :-D

Also I can't prevent him from pretending to be bored just so he has an excuse for shooting at (or ramming) me. 8-X ;)

Come to think of it.. it's like that famous coop team Stan and Ollie. You don't know why on earth they kept sticking together  :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Can't blame Stiku. It's so damn funny!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Scratch Stan and Ollie. Make it "The Three Stooges."
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Fortress Baghadur, alone and undetected - used M79, SA-50, and disabled all alarms

Fortress Baghadur

PZ

Mortar fun at the airport - Using the mortar makes it easy to remain undetected
Spoiler

Art Blade

nice :) Have you tried to send "guns for hire" yet?

nexor

Nice clips PZ  :-X ;D

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on January 20, 2015, 04:57:45 AM
...Also I can't prevent him from pretending to be bored just so he has an excuse for shooting at (or ramming) me. 8-X ;)

Sounds like a mate of mine years ago when we played co-op Doom - I'd know the session was over when he'd suddenly start punching holes in my back with that damn knife-ring. We'd immediately ignore the imps and just start biffing each other like Moe and Larry :-()

Stiku

Hey, you aren't supposed to play the game like it is meant to be played, you can try the limits  :angel:

Also, Every hit(ram), that I have made against Art in The Crew, he has done 20 more against me, I have never been on a session that Art hasn't "forgotten" to break into a corner, and used me as a cushion to slow him down.

Art Blade

:-D

Brakes are for pussies.

nexor

Art Blade

not mine but still.. (the uploader used the map editor)

Pagan Min's multiple deaths

nexor

PZ

Nice fortress action, nex  :-X  I like the idea of using an AMR to take cown a chopper.

Quote from: Art Blade on January 21, 2015, 02:43:14 AM
nice :) Have you tried to send "guns for hire" yet?

I have tried a single one, but have not used your method of sending one in.  The one I had was such a whining fool I have been reluctant to have someone so stupid travel with me.

Art Blade

go to a GP or fortress, aim your camera at something in the middle of it and press "send guns for hire" -- the one "gun" (or, our bait buddy) will arrive in a car and then run in and stir them all up. You'll see red dots on your map all over, and then you may take your pick.. :)

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on January 21, 2015, 10:48:07 AM
... the one "gun" (or, our bait buddy) will arrive in a car and then run in and stir them all up. You'll see red dots on your map all over, and then you may take your pick.. :)

:laugh: :-X  I'm looking forward to that!  However, does that affect your "undetected" status?

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on January 21, 2015, 11:46:16 AMdoes that affect your "undetected" status?

No. :)

Art Blade

Quote from: Binnatics on January 21, 2015, 01:13:44 PM:laugh: :-X
Re: "brakes are for pussies"
Spoiler

[smg id=7688 type=preview align=center caption="brakes4pussies1"]
[smg id=7689 type=preview align=center caption="brakes4pussies2"]
:-()

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on January 21, 2015, 05:38:38 PM

No. :)

Good to know - thanks!  I may try sending a buddy on the next fort.... then another... and another...  >:D

Art Blade

I was only able to send two each time I captured a fort or outpost. But they were worth it  :)

PZ

That's okay - will be really funny anyway  >:D

nexor

The one buddy I called did well Pz, it also took the attention away from me so I could nail the baddies with ease

PZ

:laugh: I did the fort on the right side of the southern map and called in my "buddy" twice, and both times he simply ran into the front gate and killed himself.

My FC4 buddies so far are even dumber than my FC2 buddies.  The mercs did not even take notice of their presence  :laugh:

I hope I am able to experience what you did, nex  ^-^

nexor

Hope so too PZ  ::)

Tags:
🡱 🡳