Videos

Started by Dweller_Benthos, December 29, 2014, 06:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

I'm sure as I progress through the game there will be some excellent uses for the harpoon gun but at first glance it seems to me that it is a weapon of sheer spite.

Not only am I going to kill you, I'm going to kill you in a fashion that is both demeaning and desecrates your body in a fashion that it will heap humiliation upon your entire family.  >:D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

nexor

nexor

I went searching for a Dhole's I shot with the harpoon gun, from the point of impact I walked about 20 paces to an embankment, down the embankment then 12 paces to another imbankment, down that embankment, 22 paces across a dry riverbed and found it against the opposite bank of the dry river bed   

PZ

Quote from: GKID7891 on January 23, 2015, 09:46:38 AM
You should call them "Royal Mercs"  ;) :-() :-()

Royal pain in the a$$ is what they should be called  :-()

PZ

To kill Noore or not - that is the question.  What did you do?  I did not but...

Spoiler

OWGKID

Quote from: PZ on January 25, 2015, 11:39:41 PM
Royal pain in the a$$ is what they should be called  :-()
:-X :-X :-X :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
LEGACY

OWGKID

How did you managed to use the Buzzsaw in that mission?  :o :o
LEGACY

PZ

The game does not force you to use any particular weapon, so I went in with what I had in hand, which was LS-50, MP5, and Buzzsaw.  Nice balance of silent, long range, and outright devastation.

OWGKID

I know that  ;) , but I had to do this mission so I could progresss further and the Buzzsaw isn't available until you reach the north  :o :o
LEGACY

mandru

GKID7891, coop buddies who have played further through the game can pass their unlocked weapons over to another coop player.

After the completion of Chapter 1 Coop Play is enabled.  If you have a coop buddy who has unlocked all of the weapons once one of Min's troops have been killed and there is a weapon on the ground your buddy can swap his hard to acquire weapons for the trooper's trash weapon on the ground.  Then any of your buddy's weapons you pick up are unlocked in your game.

It's a feature that even has me with my abhorrence for team play (should I run into an impassable pinch point in the game) reconsidering my position.  ::)

Look at that grin in PZ's avatar.  Makes me wonder if he knew what you were asking but was making you dangle for it.  :laugh:
- mandru

OWGKID

Yeah good point, never played the game in co-op so I didn't know  8-X 8-X :D :D
LEGACY

PZ

Sorry GKID - I posted somewhere in these FC4 topics about my son and I playing co-op so he could throw me his weapons - didn't know you had not seen that

I don't know if I would have made it so far without my "special" weapons  >:D

mandru

Gee, could someone loan me a cup of buzzsaw?   :laugh:
- mandru

PZ

Art Blade

re Noore: I did the same as you, PZ.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

:-X I like going in prepared  >:D

OWGKID

Quote from: PZ on January 26, 2015, 01:22:28 PM
Sorry GKID - I posted somewhere in these FC4 topics about my son and I playing co-op so he could throw me his weapons - didn't know you had not seen that

I don't know if I would have made it so far without my "special" weapons  >:D

No problem  ;) ;)
LEGACY

PZ

Dang, there's nothing better than a Buzzsaw for defending an outpost against a repeat attack

Spoiler

PZ

How about teaching those pesky Tibetan wolves a lesson

Spoiler

PZ

I'm not sure which is more fun when attacking a large group of mercs - the MG-42 or the flamethrower.  The animations are great

Spoiler

nexor

Now you know why the buzzsaw is my favorite PZ   :-D

I haven't tried the flamethrower yet, guess now's a good time to try it   >:D :angel:

Dweller_Benthos

I used the buzzsaw for the first time in the same way, I had just picked it up after getting the last bell tower and had just left the outpost when it immediately came under attack, so I turned around and headed back. I was a bit miffed at having to go back there and take back an outpost I had just finished clearing out, so I took out my frustration on the Royal Army by expending huge amounts of ammo from the buzzsaw. I hardly even bothered to aim most of the time, just swept the gun back and forth holding down the fire button. That'll teach them. I especially find gratification when they know they are beaten and signal a retreat and you can chase after the cowards who are left and shoot them in their running away backs.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

It's true, they do not appear to be a brave lot if you have a capable weapon

OWGKID

I remember from CoD: WaW that the enemies looked badly burned when you shot them with the M2  ^-^ ^-^ :-D :-D >:D >:D
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳