Mission: destroy the nitrous tanks at the dental clinic

Started by PZ, October 31, 2014, 10:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

My mission was to take out the nitrous tanks at the dental clinic.  Marty convinced me to go to the post office first and collect a distributor cap, fix the truck, then go to Sefapane and torch the place.

Because of the high jump mod, I was able to attack both the dental clinic and the post office from high spots in the rocks not normally accessible

Album

Art Blade

"that propane tank looks dangerous.." BOOM "yep - sure is."  :laugh:

"killed everyone, lost my buddy - too bad"  :laugh: too bad, said in the same voice and with the same remorse you would have if it had been an empty tin can that got run over by a car passing by.  :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Seems like I have developed a callous disregard for human life - Just after the shooting started, I saw the blue smoke and my buddy crying plaintively -  I never gave him a second thought after that :angel:

Art Blade

I reckon that I have become even more callous. First off, once I arrive at the scene where that buddy is fighting for his life, I take my own time to get there. Let those mercs have some fun, they deserve it. If I for some reason killed the mercs before they killed my buddy (I deserve some fun, too) I check whether there is a buddy body. Without blue smoke, I try to find that buddy, dead or alive, and once I do, I put a bullet into his/her head to make sure.

If I see the blue smoke I think, "ah, nice, there you are," and shoot him/her dead. Can't have him/her walk away now, can we. Oh and I usually avoid the interaction because using your sidearm rather than a syringe, the game makes you look away. In case I did not avoid the interaction, I may as well apply a syringe. If he/she gets up, I'll shoot them to their face. If he/she wants more morphine, I'll tap the "abandon" key so I can get up and then shoot them dead as they're lying on the ground.

I want to watch them die.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳