The Railyard mision (plus Cattle Ranch side mission)

Started by PZ, October 23, 2014, 11:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

The Railyard is one of my favorite missions because I perch in an inaccessible sniper hide to the east of the area.  This vantage point is not accessible without using the high jump toggle.

Click here for the Google album

PZ

An interesting square patch of metal is blown off the tank car - I wonder if you can go inside.

fragger

You're playing as the same guy as I am - Josip!

Must be an age identification thing :angel:

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Art Blade

Quote from: fragger on October 24, 2014, 12:39:46 AM
You're playing as the same guy as I am - Josip!

Must be an age identification thing :angel:

I'm playing as Josip.. hehe, the age thingy  :-D although my Josip runs around with some type of pink(ish) bandana wrapped around the right wrist.  ????

PZ is playing as young Frank Bilders. So if you're playing as the same character as PZ, then you must be playing as Frankie boy, too ^-^
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

I think the Josip confusion is from the message about history increased, which means it was his mission, not the character being played.

But, nice pics, and oh, the memories it brings back. If I had more game playing time, I'd fire up the old FC2 now and then for some hijinks.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

That's right, Josip is my buddy, although I nearly let him go because he was chastising me as I came up to give him medicine - cheeky chap.  >:D

Don't know if you saw my weapon ammo status, but this is it:

• AS-50: 150 rounds
  • 6P9: 150 rounds
  • AR-16: 450 rounds
  • 65 grenades and 65 Molotovs

okay, okay, I cheat to stack the odds in my favor, but I can put out one helluva fire fight  >:D

Art Blade

FC2 still is the game I keep cheating at. I never liked it without cheats, and those mods just add to the fun. Most of the time I use all cheats at once (except zombieAI which, by the way, seems to have ceased working) and if I'm up for trouble or when I want to test something, I drop the ignoreplayer cheat.

PZ, I keep wondering about your mod. Do you think it possible to upload your file so I could test it? Only if it isn't hundreds of megabytes worth, that is, I don't want to test your bandwidth  ^-^

PZ

I'd be glad to - is it just patch.dat?

It has been so long, I can't remember exactly what I did to get it installed  ;D

Art Blade

PZ

Just uploaded patch.dat and patch.fat in a zip file

Now, back in to Africa - need to do the scrapyard/Petrosahel mission  >:D

Art Blade

fragger

I see how I got the Josip thing wrong, but he's still my favourite old hellraiser :-X

Art Blade

PZ

I kind of like that old ba$tard too fragger, but as my buddy in this play though he was just such a panty-waist, and I could not stand his whining any longer

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳