tip for UFLL Mission: destroy the red pumps in the greenhouse

Started by Art Blade, November 08, 2014, 07:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Well. Nothing to say about the red mission by the UFLL, so this is about the alternative blue mission you get from your best buddy.

He wants you to steal some chemicals which you have to bring to him, then he wants you to destroy the red pumps in the green house at OGC (as was the original UFLL plan) but after that he wants to play agent orange and rain down those chemicals on OGC with a crop duster. As was to be expected, our friends from APR really don't appreciate that and shoot your best buddy's plane down. So yet again you'll have to play rescue buddy for your best buddy.

Now comes the tip as to how to make it really easy to save your best buddy from getting killed (you can kill him later, after your safehouse upgrade) and how to conveniently park your favourite vehicle so it will be ready to go once the job is done. :-D

OK, park your vehicle, go to OGC, finish off the mercs, go to the point indicated so you can shoot the pump and immediately RUN TO YOUR VEHICLE where your best buddy is going to be attacked. DON'T WAIT for his plane to arrive, don't watch the chemicals rid the plants of their leaves, just run and finish off those mercs that are only hanging around like vultures waiting for your best buddy to get shot down. If you're quick, they'll never see the plane. >:D Also, you might get a call from your best buddy while you're facing him. How does he do that, talk to you on the phone without using a phone?  :laugh: Alright, have fun.  :-X

[smg id=7293 type=preview align=center caption="UFLL OGC 01"]
[smg id=7294 type=preview align=center caption="UFLL OGC 02"]
[smg id=7295 type=preview align=center caption="UFLL OGC 03"]
[smg id=7296 type=preview align=center caption="UFLL OGC 04"]
[smg id=7297 type=preview align=center caption="UFLL OGC 05"]
[smg id=7298 type=preview align=center caption="UFLL OGC 06"]
[smg id=7299 type=preview align=center caption="UFLL OGC 07"]
[smg id=7300 type=preview align=center caption="UFLL OGC 08"]
[smg id=7301 type=preview align=center caption="UFLL OGC 09"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Nice instruction series  :-X

I'd say 99% of the time I go by that hidden route to do this mission, but once in a while I'll attack from the river on the opposite side of the area.  Next time I'm going to look for more high spots in the rocks for a new experience.

I've not arrived at the plane crash early before so I might try that one too

Art Blade

A first time for me, too :) It's fun because when you run away, you'll hear his plane arrive and all that, even the blue marker is still on the map.. and you're already expecting him. Also fun when he asks for help over the phone, you're already there  :-D

The main reason for this tip was to place your "escape" vehicle just where the mission will end. :-() Of course I killed him.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

fragger

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳