A Commercial worth seeing

Started by mandru, September 08, 2013, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

Probably one of the most evil things I've ever seen.  >:D

http://youtu.be/i7N7YMRf3eI

(That is if you don't consider this prank)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZGNk8pUj4Y
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

That's a really mean trick >:D :laugh: :-X

But being a commercial, was it really a legitimate prank or was it all just acted out...?

mandru

From what I could tell the interviewer was in on it but the job applicants were real victims.

When they were showing the reactions of the people after they were made aware it was just a prank to demonstrate the quality of the LG TV set one of the guys genuinely appeared so mad that he was storming out of there before he started punching people in the face.  Mad that he's been pranked and mad that he'd wasted time when he needed w@&k on a fake interview.
- mandru

Art Blade

I think it was completely staged. Here is why:

Any good actor can make us believe his voice and entire body language is genuine. So far, good show.

But. Just think of ANY really good TV set you came across, probably in a shop, or your own home. Imagine it was showing something outdoors, like a view through a window. Now tell me, have you EVER mistaken a TV image for the real thing, as in have you EVER been thinking a TV looked like a window?

Just go back and see what happened: They stood up, moved around. Do you really think the static image would follow your movements, such as, if you sit you can't see the street. If you stand up, you can now look down. Even with less drastic movements, the stuff in the near and far distance "moves" with you, best example: looking out of a window while riding on a train at high velocity.

And.. that "window" with daylight outside.. do you think the light coming from it, the shadows it would produce on the desk and so forth could be mimicked by a TV? If you had a dark room with one window, the light and shadows produced by a real window will be different from those produced of an illuminated (backlit) surface which would be diffuse.

No doubt the details are great, actually I saw those cool new TVs in reality. It is bright, fresh, impressive, but never like any real window. Just one more thing you would have felt would have been the heat that any TV screen emits.

My first reaction would have been, "Excuse me, LOOK!" and I'd have got up and gone to the window to check, and by that would have noticed it wasn't a window.

:)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Jim di Griz

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Fiach

Cool linkage there mate! :)

I liked this one from the same page :

Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

heh, I remember that one, seen it many moons ago  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳