Hunter's List (animals for crafting)

Started by Art Blade, December 17, 2012, 09:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

How many non-unique animal skins of one specific kind do you need and what do you need them for? (For the extended upgrade you need unique animals, check Binnatic's "useful outposts" topic to see where to get them)

white = edited (added or corrected)

Bear Skin: 4
2x Munitions Pouch Heavy Duty
2x Arrow Quiver Heavy Duty

Boar Hide: 6
2x Rucksack Simple
2x Ammunition Pouch Simple
2x Fuel Sling Rugged

Buffalo Skin: 2
2x Ammunition Pouch Rugged

Cassowary Leather: 2
2x Wallet Rugged

Deer Hide: 5
2x Weapon Holster Rugged
2x Throwable Pouch Rugged
1x Rocket Pack Simple

Dingo Pelt: 8
4x Rucksack Heavy Duty
4x Rocket Pack Rugged

Dog Skin: 5
2x Fuel Sling Simple
3x Syringe Kit Rugged

Goat Skin: 6
1x Weapon Holsters simple
2x Throwable Pouch Simple
2x Munitions Pouch Simple
1x Arrow Quiver Simple

Komodo Dragon Skin: 5
3x Throwable Pouch Heavy Duty
2x Fuel Sling Heavy Duty

Leopard Skin: 4
2x Syringe Kit Heavy Duty
2x Munitions Pouch Rugged

Pig Hide: 2
1x Wallet Simple
1x Syringe Kit Simple

Shark Skin: 4
2x Weapon Holsters Heavy Duty
2x Wallet Heavy Duty /edit: added this one

Tapir Hide: 4
2x Rucksack Rugged
2x Arrow Quiver Rugged

Tiger Skin: 5
2x Ammunition Pouch Heavy Duty
3x Rocket Pack Heavy Duty
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

That is a very helpful and good idea :-X :-X

Slap on the back for your effort ;)
In my recent new playthrough I had a problem (again) with this one, although I already knew what was coming. The problem was I had tons of hides and skins in my rucksack without knowing what to use them for. The ones that I missed were pig hides and boar hides. Once you have these, you can start spending the rest.  ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

cheers  :-() I had that problem during my first playthrough and didn't want to go through that again so.. here is the list :) I'm on my 2nd playthrough and now I keep alt-tabbing out and checking the list  ^-^
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

That's a great idea, Art. I wanted to kudos you but I have to wait for another 1 hr.
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

I can wait.. :-D thanks anyway :) Glad you like it.

Binnatics

lol, can't you kudo more than once (or twice) an hour?? Never knew ^-^

Here's a kudo for you, Durian, for your nice contribution to the site and our FC3 experiences :-X :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

durian

Art Blade

lol, and here, have one from me, too  :-X :) Keep it up, durian :)

durian

For some reason, Google couldn't translate "Thank you sir" into German  ??? ;D

Art Blade

The one responsible for that is probably French.  :-D

durian

Probabaly  :) I typed "Thank you" it translated as "danke", but when I added "Sir", it couldn't understand  ;D

Art Blade

we don't use that as it's archaic, but if you do want to use it, it is "Danke, mein Herr"  :)

fragger

Danke for putting that list together, mein Herr :-X :)

Art Blade

:laugh: what have we started here!!  :laugh: you're most welcome, sir  :-D

PZ

Great list, AB; kudos from me as well  :-X

Art Blade

Art Blade

added Wallet Heavy Duty (2x shark skin)

durian

Art Blade

made corrections for the Munitions Pouch: rugged/heavy duty got mixed up

fragger

Art Blade

Hehe, life is so much easier with that list now  :-()

fragger

Yep, I'm gonna print that one out too :-X :)

mandru

A useful list indeed.  :-X

I may have to print that off to keep as a handy desk top reference on the fly so I don't have to keep dropping out of the game to do my "What endangered species on my shopping list do I need to kill next?".  ;)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

:-D thanks, mate. I just referenced this list when replying to your post in the "useful outposts" topic. :)

Dweller_Benthos

You need 8 dingo pelts, 4 each for rucksack and rocket pack.

You can kill snakes, but not skin them? I'd like a nice snakeskin wallet, you know.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳