FC3 Mod Tools

Started by shelmez, December 11, 2012, 06:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelmez

http://savepic.ru/3601805.jpg
Download links  http://rghost.ru/42223290  Gibbed Tools Dunia 2 GUI-1.03
http://www.mediafire.com/?ms9crzcom82463c
Download unpack/pack tools from Rick: http://svn.gib.me/builds/dunia2/ The program is updated regularly.
The unofficial source of information about modding of Far Cry 3. http://www.modding.fc3wiki.com/Main_Page
rascal, womanizer and eater of pigs))))

shelmez

Far Cry 3 Mod/Pack Tutorial  Far Cry 3 Mod/Pack Tutorial
Far Cry 3 - XBT to DDS and DDS to XBT convert  Far Cry 3 - XBT to DDS and DDS to XBT convert

PZ

Excellent post shelmez - kudos!  :-X

I can't wait to mod FC3  :-X

fragger

I can't wait for you to mod it either PZ, if you can mod out the story missions :angel: :-D

Art Blade

спаси́бо, shelmez :) :-X

fragger, LOL  :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

shelmez

Quote from: Art Blade on December 12, 2012, 09:46:45 AM
спаси́бо, shelmez :) :-X
Bitte, nichts zu danken Art Blade :)

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

shelmez

So my friends, how to unlock all the weapons in the early game. To do this, unpack common.fat and patch.fat. Then go on the road ,,common-generated-databases-generic,, and find file ,,shoppingitems.lib,,. Convert with ,,Gibbed.Dunia2.ConvertObjectBinary.exe,,. You will receive ,,shoppingitems_converted.xml,,. Open with Notepad++ and find this stroke (For example Z93 Sniper Rifle)
<field name="UnlockOnMissionComplete" type="String">JAS_170_main</field>
<field name="UnlockFromScript" type="String">Tower99</field>
change on
<field name="UnlockOnMissionComplete" type="String"></field>
<field name="UnlockFromScript" type="String">Tower1</field>  This way you can open all the weapons from the game. Then converted to ,,shoppingitems_converted_converted.fcb,, and rename to ,,shoppingitems.lib,, In unpack Patch.fat create a directory ,,generated-databases-generic,, and put the two files-new ,,shoppingitems.lib,, and second ,,shopsubcategory2.lib,,. Then pack with Gibbed.Dunia2.Pack.exe or  RunGUI.exe and put new Patch.fat and Patch.dat in game folder ,,data_win32,,
I apologize for the error, I do not speak English, and to submit all claims to the translator GOOGLE :-)

fragger

shelmez,

Я не говорю на русском языке, таким образом я надеюсь, что это переводит должным образом. Я также использую программу перевода. Я хотел бы сказать, что спасибо за ваши усилия и ваши вклады очень оценено.

:)

shelmez

Quote from: fragger on December 13, 2012, 05:15:35 AM

Я не говорю на русском языке, таким образом я надеюсь, что это переводит должным образом.
I couldn't believe my eyes :-X :) :) Thanks fragger :)

PZ

Great w@&k shelmez - kudos!  :-X

Art Blade

thank you, shelmez :) and fragger: well said  :-X :)

shelmez

Well, to resume :) Do you want to become an automatic rifle M93? I'll answer for you- ,,yes, we want,, :) We go into the unpacked Patch-worlds-fc3_main-generated and Open with ,,Gibbed.Dunia2.ConvertObjectBinary.exe,, the file ,,entitylibrary.fcb,,. Open folder ,,WeaponProperties,,  ,,FC3,,  ,,M93.xml,, and change the following line
<object name="FireRate">
            <field name="fBusyDuration" type="Float32">0</field>
            <field name="iFireRate" type="Float32">165</field>
            <field name="bControlsSpeedOfShootAnims" type="Boolean">True</field>
            <field name="selFireRateMode" type="Enum">PrepareShot</field>
            <field name="fPrepareShotTime" type="Float32">1.3</field>
            <field name="iMeleeSwingRate" type="Float32">45</field>
on
<object name="FireRate">
            <field name="fBusyDuration" type="Float32">0</field>
            <field name="iFireRate" type="Float32">300</field>
            <field name="bControlsSpeedOfShootAnims" type="Boolean">True</field>
            <field name="selFireRateMode" type="Enum">SingleShot</field>
            <field name="fPrepareShotTime" type="Float32">0</field>
            <field name="iMeleeSwingRate" type="Float32">45</field>
          </object>
and weapons will shoot without manual reloading :)

"fRange" type="Float32">670</field>                                    - range of weapons
"fIronsightNearFOVDegrees" type="Float32">9.75</field>    - increase of sight
"BaseDamage">  "fLevel" type="Float32">1000</field>       - damage
"fPhysImpulse" type="Float32">80</field>                           - strength of impact of the bullet
<field name="fBaseSpread" type="Float32">4</field>
<field name="fMaxBulletSpread" type="Float32">4</field>   - Accuracy. The lower the value, the more accurate.

All changes must be done in two files---M93.xml  and M93.Menu.xml. The same for any weapon you want to change.
Happy hunting gentlemen :)

Art Blade

nice  :) thank you, shelmez  :-X another kudos +1 for you :)

fragger

Thank you shelmez, a kudo from me too :-X

PZ

Same here shelmez - kudos!  Although I've not purchased for the PC yet, I fully intend to do so, and will implement your modifications.  :-X

shelmez

Art Blade,fragger,PZ thank you my friends  :) I love this game! When you finish the game will be sad. Want to go back to the beautiful and dangerous world again. I probably fell ill of this game :) I was addicted :)

fragger

:-D

You're welcome, shelmez!

It is an addictive game. I like to drop in here to see what you guys have been doing, and the more I read the more I can't wait to get back into it myself :-()

Art Blade

PZ

Same here; I'm now doing the relic collection, which is something that I have never done in any prior game.  Sure, I'd collected enough diamonds in FC2 to make purchases, but that is it.  I never found the actual collection part very satisfying.  However, FC3 is entirely different; you go to different areas that are unique - sometimes easy, sometimes underwater where you stand a chance of drowning.

Because I left a good part of north island, and all of south island (except one outpost) in enemy hands, I always have lots to see and fight over.  >:D

I really love this part of the game, and don't need to do the main missions unless absolutely necessary.  :-X

PZ

Well, I bit the bullet; FC3 for the PC is ordered and should be here tomorrow.  ^-^

I hope I don't have the issues some of you chaps report; I'm still using Vista  ????

durian

Good luck PZ. I hope we won't see another rant thread  :-D

Sometimes I want to get a gaming rig as it looks so much better, has much  better performance  and the best part is that we can mod. But on the other hand, gaming on console is more convenient and simple. Some of the hassles that some of you guys are having scares me away from pc gaming.
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

PZ

Thanks durian,

I hope it goes well for me too; Art has the same graphics hardware I have, so I'm hopeful that all will go as planned.

I have FC2 for the console and the PC.  It is still amazing how much better the game appears on the PC - 16:9 aspect instead of 4:3 on my PS3.  If you ever get the chance to plunge in and do PC gaming, I'd recommend it.  Although I dearly love my console, and it is super easy to use, I really like how the PC looks and operates with the games.

durian

When FC3 came out, some PC guys posted screenshots of PC version at Ultra, 1080p, 45-60 FPS, I was drooling and jelly. A guy claimed he could run it with 130 FPS  :o
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

PZ

Well, I ordered the game online yesterday and it arrived on my doorstep this afternoon; how's that for service!  ... and the one-day delivery was free to boot.

I was full of worry about the installation after reading of all the problems, but it was uneventful.  Then starting the game initiated the Uplay application, which I already had on my PC due to AC2, and an automatic update to v1.04 initiated (274 mb).  Then the game started, and I'm now exploring on north island  >:D

Tags:
🡱 🡳