Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I don't know.. we have yet to see the pics of their bones sucked dry and a D_B with a barrel for belly lying around lazily after a good meal.  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

:-D

Cool pics, you guys :-X I like the one of Mr. Boulder Head :-()

Art Blade

Something I always wanted to do.. surprise those target-practising clowns by adding a mine to their target.
[smg id=5670 type=preview align=center caption="2013 03 06 00001"]
Big new Bullseye, big badaboom  :-D Unfortunately for them, they won't be telling that story to anyone.
[smg id=5671 type=preview align=center caption="Screenshot0288"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Oh man, I am so going to try that next time I see some target practice yahoos. Wasn't aware you could stick mines places, I thought you could only toss them on the ground. But, do they set it off, or do you have to?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

they're not going to hit an open barn door, so you've got to do it for them. Not a bad thing in case you want to time a screenshot..  :-() By the way, an excellent place for mines is a door frame, about waist or head height.. anyone who walks through.. bears, for that matter, count too (happened to me once, I couldn't believe what was lying in the entrance) :-D

PZ

:-X :laugh:  you guys are definitely clever in your experimentation!

Art Blade

:-()

By the way, mines don't stick to animals. They made it very clear.. ouch.. :-D

Dweller_Benthos

Cool, I did kill a bear with a mine once, but just dropped it in front of him while backing away quickly.
D_B

Art Blade

let's see how the target practice looks in slow motion..  :-D

[smg id=5673 type=preview align=center caption="FC3 Art's target practice"]

PZ

:laugh:  probably need to start a dumb Rakyat topic

mandru

:laugh:

Great schtick Art if you'll excuse my Yiddish.

Now if you could link those shots together in an .mpeg and use them as an avatar...  Golden!  :-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

That's a great idea - an animated gif

Art Blade

no, me using an animated avatar would drive us all crazy, remember you'll see more than 16,600 of them (all of my posts..)  :-D

Just to be clear about the "slide show" above, I fired my pistol and set off the explosives. Those three clowns whom you'll find anywhere at random are either using blanks or can't hit an elephant even if you glue their muzzles to it.

fragger

Back massage, Rakyat style.
[smg id=5684 align=center width=600]

Welcome to the annual Rook Islands Motor Show!
[smg id=5685 align=center width=600]

One bunch of bananas...
[smg id=5686 align=center width=600]

Two bunches of bananas...
[smg id=5687 align=center width=600]

Three bunches of bananas...
[smg id=5688 align=center width=600]

Oh hell - come Mr. Tallyman, tally me banana!
[smg id=5689 align=center width=600]

Gravity Guns! Or rather, antigravity guns.
[smg id=5690 align=center width=600]

Found mandru's mystery lamp! 'Tis the light that moveth o'er the Face of the Waters.
[smg id=5691 align=center width=600]

This - is an ex-Bird Of Paradise!
[smg id=5692 align=center width=600]

mandru wrote about this a while back, the aftermath of the Rakyat Trial to shoot down choppers. Those are all ex-helicopters down there.
[smg id=5693 align=center width=600]

This bear ran down a chicken, then just walked away and left it. What sort of self-respecting bear goes after a chicken? Wuss... I dub thee Sir Teddy.
[smg id=5694 align=center width=600]

Someone has to stand up for the underchicken! Take that, tough guy!
[smg id=5695 align=center width=600]

Dweller_Benthos

LOL! Good ones fragger!

Now, after a few of the Buck missions, I really wanted to get him where it hurts....

[smg id=5696]

Unfortunately, he's impervious.
D_B

PZ

:-X :laugh:

I love you guys sense of humor!

Art Blade

nice shots, fragger  :laugh:
And D_B, I tried the same  :laugh:

mandru

Cool shots guys.  :-X

fragger after seeing the size of the debris field of chopper bits you left behind made me a bit nervous.  I made a trip back to the Rakyat trial rock on that hill top and was somewhat relieved that my name was still up on it.  ;)

Oddly enough instead of the bright white lettering that was present when it was freshly posted my user name had faded to a dull bluish color.

Seeing that fading away reminded me of the Roman's who crowned their heroes with freshly picked and crafted laurel wreaths and proclaimed their deeds to all.  Kind of like a key to the city the wreaths signified to the people both high and common that they had someone among them to admire and shower with drink and food and it was party time to the max for a couple days anywhere the hero went.  But inevitably a hero's wreath starts to tatter and fall apart if they "rest on their laurels" too long.

A wreath in too ratty of condition was more likely to draw belligerent questions like "so, what have you done lately?" instead of another cup of wine.

So, it's probably time for someone to come along and steal my wreath as king of that hill.  Eh?  :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Quote from: mandru on March 12, 2013, 12:40:45 PM
fragger after seeing the size of the debris field of chopper bits you left behind made me a bit nervous.  I made a trip back to the Rakyat trial rock on that hill top and was somewhat relieved that my name was still up on it.  ;)

You won't ever see my name on any of those because I always play offline. I don't know if my Rakyat trial results get uploaded to Uplay should I login to it, but if so, your fears may be realised - after doing that mission my Uplay name (fragger1960) appeared at the top of the list and on the rock. First time ever! I can't remember what my score was on that Trial, alas.

But seeing as how I haven't logged on to Uplay for some time, the scores at my end are way out of date, so it's very likely you're still the king of the hill.

Quote from: mandru on March 12, 2013, 12:40:45 PM
But inevitably a hero's wreath starts to tatter and fall apart if they "rest on their laurels" too long.

Excellent, I love finding out where expressions like that come from! Cheers :-X :)

Dweller_Benthos

One for Fragger (best of both worlds?   :laugh:)

Spoiler
[smg id=5706]

... and one for the rest of us....

Spoiler
[smg id=5705]

I am so, so, soooo sorry.......   :angel:

And now, the magical floating bowl of magic fire

[smg id=5707]
D_B

PZ

:laugh: :laugh: :-X :-X  definitely a +1!

fragger

(sigh) I'm never gonna live that down, am I... :laugh:

PZ

Well, at least D_B is sorry!  :angel:

I have to admit that fragger's line was the most memorable OWG quote of all time.  Thanks Art, for pointing it out  :laugh:

Art Blade

I guess I'll have to live with that, too, fragger  :angel: :-() :-() :-()

TheStranger

Quote from: PZ on March 18, 2013, 07:50:59 PM
I have to admit that fragger's line was the most memorable OWG quote of all time.  Thanks Art, for pointing it out  :laugh:

Which quote? I am too dumb to find it   :(

Tags:
🡱 🡳