Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

:) it was somewhere in Spain, a damn hot day, a few years ago. By the way, retiredgord was the first of OWG who showed himself in the flesh -- but he wanted to look "distinguished" in that pic :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on September 28, 2014, 12:29:16 AM
... By the way, retiredgord was the first of OWG who showed himself in the flesh -- but he wanted to look "distinguished" in that pic :-()

Yes, Gord has always looked distinguished.  Just look at his badges for years of membership  8-X

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Cool avis, guys +1 each 8)

Art Blade

Art Blade

Quote from: fragger on September 28, 2014, 02:50:25 AMCool avis, guys +1 each 8)

I reckon you had yourself taken a pic of, then? Back in the days when swashbucklers started to get settled down by the Queen on that lovely island down under, as it would appear  :-D Nice one  :-()

+1 :-X :)

PZ

fragger

Thanks chaps :) I thought I'd follow your suits - kind of - with a new avatar, of myself.

Years ago when I was heavily into Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (with the expansion pack Alien Crossfire), I discovered that I could substitute my own picture for any of the default Faction Leader images that appeared in the game's Diplomacy Screen. I liked playing as a seafaring faction called the Nautilus Pirates, so for fun I cobbled together an image of myself wearing a facsimile of space-age pirate garb and stuck it into the AC graphics file. I sported a beard back then and I tried to make myself look like the kind of mean, treacherous ne'er-do-well that you wouldn't trust as far as you could spit a rat. That was just for fun  - in reality I'm about as mean as a tranquilized manatee and you can definitely trust me at least as far as you could expectorate a rodent.

I'd forgotten I still had this silly image until quite by chance I came across it a couple of nights ago, and you guys have encouraged me to make use of it here - even though it's not exactly a natural picture of myself. Gord may look distinguished, but when seen au naturel (and up close) I tend to look more extinguished :-()

Dweller_Benthos

My avatar has always been this weirdo thing, not sure when or who took the pic, but it must have been a wild night. I don't usually look like that.

Usually.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Binnatics

:)

If you'd ever change your avatar D_B I would probably not recognize you anymore. Whatever night it was, it was a good, one, keep it that way ;)

Nice avatar Fragger :-X

I joined the club ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

:laugh: nice! +1 :-X

I just so hope that wasn't something the doc was supposed to send to the lab for analysis, what you're drinking there  :-() Erm, looking at the quantity, scratch doc and make that "vet"  :-()

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on September 30, 2014, 02:51:42 PM
:laugh: nice! +1 :-X

I just so hope that wasn't something the doc was supposed to send to the lab for analysis, what you're drinking there  :-() Erm, looking at the quantity, scratch doc and make that "vet"  :-()

X2  :-X

Art Blade

^ not sure whether or not it's a good sign but now he started to copy my jokes..  :-D

Binnatics

:laugh: :-X

It was a genuine Pißwasser, so you might even be right ^-^ "German lager for export only" lol :angel:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

:-()

did you know that if it tasted sweet, the patient was suffering from diabetes?  :-D

fragger

You're terrible, Art. But flipping funny :laugh: >:D

The hue of the beer notwithstanding, I like your avatar, Binn :-X +1

fragger

@ D_B: I meant to comment on your venerable avatar, but forgot to.

If I saw you in person and you were wearing that expression, I'd be nothing but nice to you...

:-D

mandru

Since we are covering selfies used for avatars long ago I used this photo as an avatar for quite a while.

[smg id=7229 align=center width=210]

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

:-D I remember that one well :-X Also another member, Ricamundo, used an avatar of himself - and as I recall, he was hoisting an ale in it, à la Binnatics.

Haven't heard from him in quite a while... ????

Art Blade

true, true, true, and true  :-D

fragger

Back on topic - here's a few more pics I've had for a while but haven't posted, since I seem to be about the only one here still playing this game...

This is about as close as you'd want to get (actually, it's a zombie leopard - he was dead but apparently he didn't realize it).
[smg id=7230 align=center width=600]

Whatever it is he's sniffing, he must like it a lot.
[smg id=7231 align=center width=600]

Judging by the entry wound, I'd say this rat was hit by a 0.002 calibre round.
[smg id=7232 align=center width=600]

This just had to hurt.
[smg id=7233 align=center width=600]

I went into the gun shop in Badtown, but the lady with the shottie wasn't behind the counter:
[smg id=7234 align=center width=600]

Instead, she was hanging out the back with this hen-pecked dude. I've struck this a couple of times - once, I found her wandering around outside the front door.
[smg id=7235 align=center width=600]

Art Blade

very nice pix, fragger  :) The doggie is funny  :)

Binnatics

+1 for keeping us entertained with your screenies :) :-X

PZ

Quote from: Binnatics on October 02, 2014, 12:47:35 PM
+1 for keeping us entertained with your screenies :) :-X

X2  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳