Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Quote from: nexor on October 01, 2013, 06:34:32 AM
Only fragger can manage to do these things, don't ask me how he does it, he just does   :-D
:-X :laugh:

durian

Nice shots fragger  ;D
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Binnatics

Excellent parking Fragger :-X :laugh:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

crazy, fragger, love it  :laugh: +1 :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Yeah, the parking job caught my eye too.  :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Cheers :)

The first two were accidents, the third one was deliberate, just to see if I could get it in there :-()

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

I first thought that this guy was practicing his golf swing, but he's actually wielding a hoe. I guess he misses touching the sweet, sweet grass of home...
[smg id=6397 align=center width=600]

Jonathan Livingston, I presume?
[smg id=6398 align=center width=600]

"He flew through the air, with the greatest of ease..."
[smg id=6399 align=center width=600]

There's got to be a clever line here somewhere, but I can't think of one. Caption contest, anyone?
[smg id=6400 align=center width=600]

Art Blade

Haha :) nice posture, that flying merc. I saw guys with a hoe in the greens, too :)

Caption Contest: "I blew into the bull's arse so strongly that its horns straightened out and money came popping out of the mouth. Just like they say at Wall Street, Bulls Make Money."

fragger

Cool :laugh:

I'd half-formulated a bull joke but couldn't make it w@&k :-()

Art Blade

mandru

If you come back after completing the mission where you burn the fields you can see Amanaki warriors using the hoes and tending the fields. Never let a good business opportunity go to waste eh?  ;)

Caption contest:

* Putting his money where his mouth is*
* Being bullish on the FC franchise*
*Horning in on Hoyt's profits*
*Having counted her money one of Rook Islands more attractive prostitutes gives you the go ahead*

I think I'll stop there.  >:D
- mandru

Binnatics

*Green as grass I tend to eat that stash
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

durian

fragger, great idea about caption contest. We may create a thread dovoting to caption contest, what you guys think ? :)

As for the caption for that buffalo shot, I'm trying hard but unfortunately I couldn't come up with any.

Art Blade

Start one, see how it goes  :)

durian

Quote from: Art Blade on October 19, 2013, 01:21:45 PM
* "Mooooo.. ney."
This is better than the first one (though it's quite good) for 2 reasons:
- It's short
- It's clever  :-X :)

Art Blade

thanks, durian :) My mind hadn't been up to speed yet but hey.. better late than never  :-()

fragger

Quote from: durian on October 19, 2013, 01:24:37 PM
fragger, great idea about caption contest.

Thanks durian, but caption contests aren't my idea. There were a couple of them a few years ago with FC2, I think PZ may have come up with the idea :)

I still can't think of a line for that pic, but then I've been at w@&k all day and my brain is kind of numbed out.

Art Blade

maybe that bull originally thought "a penny for your thoughts" but in your case he had to come up with a bit more to jog it  :-D Like, "take that s#!t and bring it on, mate" :-()

fragger

Art Blade

my favourite place to wreak havoc - the compound. With Ziggy's mod 2.7 we can place unlimited mines and C-4 rather than three of each. All of them (you get 10 max each) remain active.. if you use the unlimited ammo cheat it is possible to drop like 30 mines around the place.. it was fun to hear them go off every now and then and I went checking what set them off. Sometimes mercs, sometimes animals.. but always a nice bang to it  :-D

[smg id=6404 type=preview align=center caption="favourite place the compound"]

Art Blade

Quote from: fragger on October 19, 2013, 04:46:10 AM
"He flew through the air, with the greatest of ease..."
[smg id=6399 align=center width=600]

I had to think about that when I captured this guy here on screen. Blew him(*) up properly, sky high :-D Although this guy here wasn't exactly flying with the greatest of ease, it was more like, "he came plummeting down like a meteoroid." :-()
[smg id=6405 type=preview align=center caption="sky high"]

Actually, you should see it in sequence. He wasn't the only guy and he wasn't the first  :laugh:

the big Bada-Boom (a ton of mines and C-4 and oh, also there were some red explosive barrels in those tents)
[smg id=6406 type=preview align=center caption="sky high 1 / 4"]
the first guy.. lol
[smg id=6407 type=preview align=center caption="sky high 2 / 4"]
the tank truck blows up in the background
[smg id=6408 type=preview align=center caption="sky high 3 / 4"]
and here comes our guy. Wonder how high he had been  :laugh:
[smg id=6405 type=preview align=center caption="sky high 4 / 4"]

(*) had to edit it. Erroneously wrote "hip" rather than him  ???? :-()

mandru

For some reason The Byrds' song Eight Miles High came to mind.  :-D

Sky High 1/4: (in my best approximation of a respectful Irish brogue)  "A true ting of beauty.  Me heart leapt and I all but wept at its exquisiteness."  ^-^
- mandru

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳