FC3 released today in Europe

Started by Art Blade, November 29, 2012, 07:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Just saw a European friend on steam playing FC3.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I'm just talking to him (name is Uzi) and he's extremely happy with it and says it puts a big smile on his face all the time. He is even convincing me now  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

shelmez

A big hello to all!))) Today began to play, graphics in the game does not like. Already want to delve into the resource))))
rascal, womanizer and eater of pigs))))

JRD

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Quote from: shelmez on November 29, 2012, 08:35:24 AM
A big hello to all!))) Today began to play, graphics in the game does not like. Already want to delve into the resource))))

I hope we will be able to mod like we did in FC2.  :-X

Can't wait to hear impressions from you FC3-ers!

Art Blade

One story Uzi told me was interesting: There was a bear in a cage and he took care of the cage so the bear would wreak havoc on the bad guys while Uzi could sit back and watch the bear do the wet w@&k for him  :-()

There seems to be a lot of wildlife and he thinks there are even sharks swimming around. He had to fight off all kinds of animals already and mentioned snakes and crocodiles. :)

He also said the game will run smoothly even on not so high-end machines. :-X

"Factions" you w@&k for will assist you when attacking hostile "factions."  :)

JRD

I will play it through at least once, even if just to be able to say "it's not worth it" in the end!  >:D

Art Blade

I loved the original FC up to the point when monsters got involved.
I only started to love FC2 after I found a few cheats but then it was fun :)

As long as I can cheat and/or mod FC3, I should be able to like it  :)

I'll try to get a copy asap.  :-X

Jim di Griz

Quote from: Art Blade on November 29, 2012, 10:12:38 AM
...he thinks there are even sharks swimming around...
There are definitely sharks...so be careful when swimming.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

I wonder if one can get bread there. I mean, bread which slices are big enough to support longitudinal slices of shark so one can fix a decent sandwich..  :-()

Jim di Griz

A big French stick maybe, or a long Baguette?

Regarding the animals, I hope the spawn points are random as it could be a bit of a spoiler when going through an area a second or third time around and know almost to the spot where a snake will be.

Mind you, the mercs had patrol areas which randomised their being a problem or not in FC2 so maybe the beasties will have territories that they move randomly through.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Binnatics

I AM DOWNLOADING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow

Sorry rest of the world :lol I'll have the game in 2 hours from now >:D >:D >:D >:D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Believe it or not.. I am downloading FC3, too  ??? ??? ???

:laugh:

:-D :-X

Thanks for the help, Binnatics  :-X :) Kudos + 1  ^-^

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on November 29, 2012, 10:26:35 AM
I'll try to get a copy asap.  :-X

Then we'll see some pic action  >:D

fragger

I wanna play I wanna play I wanna play

I bet the game comes to Oz last of all, as if paying through the nose for it wasn't insult enough already wrackin' frackin' bloody goddamn sumbitch @#$%& rarararara

...oh well, I'll just be that much more motivated when the time comes >:D

Art Blade

I'll start a new topic with first impressions (which are good :) )

Quote from: fragger on November 29, 2012, 09:28:12 PMwrackin' frackin' bloody goddamn sumbitch @#$%& rarararara

LOL fragger  :laugh:

PZ

Jim di Griz

Quote from: fragger on November 29, 2012, 09:28:12 PM
I wanna play I wanna play I wanna play...
Some guy over on GTPlanet has an Australian account - okay, he now lives in the USA. He posted that it has become available on Steam for him, so downloaded it eight hours ago.

Go have a look  :)

Binnatics

Quote from: fragger on November 29, 2012, 09:28:12 PM

...oh well, I'll just be that much more motivated when the time comes >:D

:laugh: :-X
I love you Fragger :)

Art Blade

yeah, I love him, too  ^-^ :-X Actually, time for another Kudos +1, fragger matey  :)

fragger

Thanks for the +1s you guys, I love you too :)

And thanks Jim for the Steam tip, I do appreciate the thought, but given my crummy connection speed and past experience with Steam, if I DL the game from them it'll take longer than it would if I just waited for it to be shipped :-D

I have all the motivation I can handle for now...

Art Blade

Quote from: fragger on November 30, 2012, 09:17:00 PMit'll take longer than it would if I just waited for it to be shipped :-D

:laugh:

if only it wasn't so sad..  :(

Jim di Griz

No worries fragger - if it's any consolation to you, Amazon haven't managed to deliver my copy yet...only two days late and pre-ordered over two months ago  ???

JRD

I have it pre-loaded into my rig  8)

When it happens I get pissed because I actually have the game on my PC but can't play it untill relase but when it happens just like with AC3, which won't let you download untill release, I get pissed because it's been released and I can't play it  :-( :D

Tags:
🡱 🡳