FC3 released today in Europe

Started by Art Blade, November 29, 2012, 07:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

PZ

I don't know why they think that they need to stick to absolute hard rules like we experience in the legal system.  More often than not, fools want to stick to the protocol than do what is right.

Jim di Griz

That sounds worse than not having it...

I had something similar but opposite with WRC 3. The game was sat there in front of me but my PS3 was still at the old house ad would be for three days more...those were dark days...
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

JRD

That's annoying indeed... specially when, after pre loading your game, you get home after a hard day's w@&k and all you want is to start a fresh game to drive you off of real life and ta-da... there's another 200MB worth of updates you have to download before you can play and it takes another hour or two!!  :D

That's one downside of STEAM. You don't have a physical game with you. There's no DVD, no box art, no fancy special edition case, no nothing! You can download and back up the game on a disc, of course, but it's not he same... and I never did it!  :-(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Binnatics

Guys, I feel sorry for you. I have the game but have not much time to play. I already know how great the game is, but have no time to really get into it, except for some late hours :-D

Abtway that's better than having it on your disk without the 'permission to play' :D :D :D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

only a matter of time, guys, and you'll all be playing it :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

I can't wait - except for the Steam part :-\\

JRD's experience reminds me of when I bought Modern Warfare 2 (from a shop), installed it and got onto Steam to register and activate it, only to be told by them that because the official release date had not yet been reached I wasn't allowed to play it yet :angry-new: I'd never come across anything so ridiculous in my life.

Tags:
🡱 🡳