WHO DO YOU WANT WACTHING YOUR BACK

Started by RedRaven, April 21, 2009, 04:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which characters do you prefer having as you Best Buddy AND Rescue Buddy ?

ANDRE HYPOLITE
4 (8.5%)
FLORA GUILLEN
5 (10.6%)
FRANK BUILDERS
7 (14.9%)
HAKIM ECHEBBI
1 (2.1%)
JOSIP INDROMENO
6 (12.8%)
MARTY ALENCAR
0 (0%)
MICHELE DACHSS
9 (19.1%)
NASREEN DAVAR
4 (8.5%)
PAUL FERENC
6 (12.8%)
QUARBANI SINGH
4 (8.5%)
WARREN CLYDE
7 (14.9%)
XIANYONG BAI
3 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 47

RedRaven

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

"Michelle, ma belle, these are words that go together well, my Michelle"... blue eyes, french accent... aahhhhh... always a pleasure!!! Rescue me baby, please!!

Frank is a hell of a guy to have a beer with, like his accent too.. and he is funny!!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

I've a soft spot for Nasreen, perhaps because she was the skipper of the barge on my first play through Bowa.

spaceboy

Josip was my first evern rescue-buddy so I choose him.  Although I like meeting any of the ladies in the safehouses if they are my rescuer.  ;)
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

RedRaven

ahh JRD, totally agree, always a pleasure to rescue Michele, more often than not end up finding her at the crashed plane site in sector 2, never had her as best buddy yet tho, but always do her missions to boost rep with her. Fiona comes across as too self-righteous for my liking. not much experince with Nasreen yet.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

That's interesting.  More often than not, Nasreen is either my best buddy or rescue ready.  Then Frank is second, then the others are seemingly random.

Art Blade

Somewhere I read that you'd be better off with Frank in a bar fight... hehe, he's my best buddy. And Flora... a mí, siempre me gustaban las chicas españolas y encima si saben como se pelea... Always had a weakness for spanish girls, especially if they know how to handle themselves ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Smith Lords

I'm the only one who chose Paul and Warren? I would like Warren only one from North America. And I think Paul is just really cool. 8)

PZ

It's early in the polls Smith Lords - not too may people have posted yet.   :)

JRD

I'll play as Paul next time around... but not for the same reasons  :)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

retiredgord

I played as Marty and had Windbag Warren as Best.  Loud but helpful and didn't seen to get in the way as much.  Nasreen later, but the b**ch broke my heart.  So cold and calculating I would off her again when the time comes.  Forgive my ramblings..old age mya be clouding my judgement.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

no no no no no, you go on with your ramblings, it's fun to read what you think. Since some of us are a little bit younger than you, it will be even more interesting to read what you come up with :) Keep 'em coming, I say ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

retiredgord

I gotta get back in the game soon..too long out is giving me a REAL ITCHY trigger finger.  Eight days away makes for alotta reading and I'm surprised at how well the site is going..size, members and postings.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Fiach

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Ricamundo

I chose Michelle too, but nasreen and Flora as well, if im allowed more than 1....wait...oops i misread the thread title. I thought it said "Who do you want washing your back"? :-[ ;)
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

RedRaven

no worries, 2 polls, 1 for character, 1 for buddies.
there is a fair bit of variety available depending on if you want to kill some buddies to get them out of the equation

(as for michele she could come under Washing your back!!!!)

TheFishlord

Nobody likes Xiangong Yung or whatever...YAY I hate that ba$t@rd anyway. Frank in all his eloquent vulgar glory for the win!

RedRaven

haha, i started a game with him taking the "Ninja" approach,
full on stealth, only out at night etc. did tutorial, did first weapon vendor mission to get silent pistol. then got bored and sacked it off in favour of Josip, on infamous difficulty and using only pistols, grenades, machete and occasionally crossbow.  8) much more fun. ;D

tehsam016

I would have picked Warren but he died recently in my game :'( , but i still got my buddy Josip. I like him cause he kinda has that grand pa thing going on =P.

RedRaven

like it. josip was 1st character i completed game with. got real merc credentials...

Art Blade

Quote from: tehsam016 on June 24, 2009, 09:53:51 AMJosip. I like him cause he kinda has that grand pa thing going on =P.

I like him because he looks so young   ;D

RedRaven

do we take it from that you look OLDER and wished you looked as spritely as Josip  ;)

Art Blade

I wanted to make you believe so  ;D No, I think he looks older than me.

by the way, found an early photo of Frank's Dad...

[smg id=907]

PZ

I can see the family resemblance...  ;D

Roaven

Warren and Paul. Those guys are cool, and I'm sure they have my back. Josip is a runner up. I won't let girls distract me from my mission, but I'll spend some alone time with them in between missions

Tags:
🡱 🡳