Buggered Stealth mode is back ......

Started by Stryker7, July 24, 2010, 06:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art Blade

He must have been a paper boy when he was younger  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

:laugh:

Quote from: mandru  on September 14, 2012, 10:21:51 AM
He's not only psychic pulling off that kind of a trick shot.  He's a freaking magician too.  :angry-new:

Man, I've had that mad rocket scientist bomb me when I was halfway up the Prison road (in Buggered Stealth Mode, that is). In my recently aforementioned playthrough, at one point I was coming down from the north towards the GP on the far west side of the lake (the one with the swamp boat dock and the T-junction) when I heard a louder-than-normal "choonk" of a smoke-marker going off - and there were three of those flipping yellow clouds billowing up around the GP at the same time.

Those weren't mortar shells, they were ICBMs ???

Art Blade

you don't exactly want to know what it would be like if ICBMs were to be launched from mortars. I mean, imagine the fricking size of a mortar needed to accomplish that  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

You know, at some primal level I think I prefer ICBMs to Icy BMs.  :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

fragger

Art Blade

^ I was just thinking, mandru, maybe one should chew ice cubes rather than swallow them whole to prevent one from icy BMs  :laugh:

mandru

That might w@&k Art but actually I was thinking about something with a high velocity and an incoming trajectory rather that an out going one.  8-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳