Bad news

Started by ninzza, June 25, 2012, 12:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninzza

Or good news ?
Art was right (I'm searching for his post but didn't see it).

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/675044-FC3-pushed-back-to-2013

fragger

Seems to be all speculation at this point, but a delay wouldn't surprise me.

Art Blade

Quote from: ninzza on June 25, 2012, 12:26:58 PMArt was right (I'm searching for his post but didn't see it)

here:

Quote from: Art Blade on May 30, 2012, 11:59:24 AM
we'll find out if PZ's count "down" will go negative, too. As soon as they'll use our fave word.. "delayed"  :-()

:-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

:laugh: :-X

Seriously, if a game or two is delayed, I won't be too worried because there are other titles that are coming out in a similar time frame that will keep me busy for a while.  :-()

ninzza

@fragger: the delay is official. I put the wrong link.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/685790-Announcement-Revised-Release-Dates-Nov-29th-in-EU-Dec-4-in-NA

@Art:   :o ;D :-X

@PZ: The delay is really bad for me as FC3 is the only game I'm looking forward to this year.  :D

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: ninzza on June 26, 2012, 12:41:08 PM
@PZ: The delay is really bad for me as FC3 is the only game I'm looking forward to this year.  :D

Man, that would indeed be bad news then  :-\\

fragger

@ninzza, I see :)

Oh well, if the delay means that the devs can make the game that much better, I'm not complaining :-X I'd rather they take their time and get it right than rush it out full of wrinkles just to meet a release date or complete with other titles.

Dweller_Benthos

Well, it's kinda both ways for me, I'd rather see it sooner, but a later release will mean I have more time to finish Rage, Crysis2 and Duke Nukem 4 before it comes out and takes all my time away.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

mmosu

It's become all too predictable I'm afraid  :(
You can tell it's not this groups first rodeo, we called it months ago.  Sorry ninzza...

Tags:
🡱 🡳