Mass Effect 1 and 2 on sale

Started by Fiach, November 24, 2011, 04:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

You can get the two for about €10 total, pretty awesome for such a great space opera RPG.

Yeah I know its Steam, suck it up and buy them, you know its the right thing to do :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Binnatics

Uurhmm... fragger... on Steam's autumn sale there's another nice offer: Duke Nukem Forever with 66% off, resulting in an incredible 6,79€ (don't know how much that is in Dollars, but definitely not much)!! :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Did you just mention STEAM in the previous posts? :-()

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

erm.... I forgot to mention PORTAL 2 on steam is quite cheap too.

Art Blade

Yes indeed, I think that steam has a couple of nice offers at times.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Gamersgate have some cool stuff on sale too, crikey I will be broke for the weekend  :D

Art Blade

is that why they call a broker a broker?  :-D

Fiach

I got a letter from my broker, he said he's broker than me :)

(10CC : Overdraft in Overdrive)

Art Blade

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳