Weapon dealer mission: east Bowa Seko

Started by PZ, January 30, 2011, 02:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

In another weapon dealer thread, Art mentioned doing this mission, which coincidentally was the next one in my list.  I've done it different this time, when compared to any other play through (I've done this mission over a dozen, maybe 2 dozen times).

The dealer looks almost like a used car salesman - like his hair is slick with Brylcreem (someone should have told him that a little dab'll do ya)
[smg id=2849 width=400]

oops... looks like I'd better take a detour to get some medicine.  It would be my luck to have a malaria attack while on the job.
[smg id=2850 width=400]

The doctor in Mosate Selao told me to see the tobacconist in the southern part of the lake - I know that place well - it's where I play with the Datsun dummies  >:D  However, I'm on a mission, and will skip that pleasure.
[smg id=2851 width=400]
[smg id=2852 width=400]

It was easy to get in to the building - while I was hidden in the brush, one of the mercs threw a grenade and took out his buddies - I only had to use a single 6P9 round to unlock the house.
[smg id=2853 width=400]

My map indicated that the fastest route would be through the airport - the only problem is that there are a couple of snipers and an RPG guy on location.  It was not too difficult to get this guy - wait until the other merc turned to patrol, and this guy was done.
[smg id=2854 width=400]

Next, this one returned to discover the same treatment.
[smg id=2855 width=400]

Although my usual method is to sneak along the fringe of the area, taking out whomever I encounter, one of the snipers was in an unusual location and saw me.  I had to go loud - wounded this one to draw out his friends.
[smg id=2856 width=400]

Lastly, the RPG guy met his end rather quickly.
[smg id=2857 width=400]
[smg id=2858 width=400]

Finally, I made it to my chosen site of ambush - I was safely high in the rocks so I had command of the lower areas - no ATP is going to run over my a$$
[smg id=2859 width=400]
[smg id=2860 width=400]

I threw a single grenade, taking out the lead ATP - the big truck initially passed, but then stopped, backed a bit, and the driver got out.
[smg id=2861 width=400]

The second grenade took out the truck.  At first, I was going to steal the truck and detonate it in the Polytechnic, but I got caught up in the battle.  >:D

[smg id=2862 width=400]
[smg id=2863 width=400]

I wish I'd done a short movie of this one - it worked out perfectly.  I threw a Molotov in front of this guy so he couldn't press forward - instead he backed from the flames.
[smg id=2864 width=400]

Then a second Molotov was thrown behind him, so he turned, but had nowhere to go.
[smg id=2865 width=400]

He finally succumbed to his burns
[smg id=2866 width=400]
[smg id=2867 width=400]

Dang, that dry grass sure does burn - before I knew it, there was a crown fire going.
[smg id=2868 width=400]

Art Blade

nice.. almost too smooth  :-D :-X

Quote from: PZ on January 30, 2011, 02:02:09 PMIn another weapon dealer thread, Art mentioned doing this mission

If you want to read my not so smooth version of this mission, click here :)

[smg id=2846 align=center type=link width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳