Trainer video #2

Started by Dweller_Benthos, April 08, 2009, 07:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Here's another video with the trainer. Not as exciting as the first one, it's all underwater driving, which I've found is not nearly as exciting to watch as it is to do  :-\

Anyway, here it is, a little over four minutes, and I reduced the quality a bit on this one just to save some bandwidth, and it's not that big a deal since it doesn't have that much going on. One thing I don't like is the underwater stuff is a lot darker than what it looks like in the game itself, and a lot darker than what it looks like when viewed on a TV. Oh well. Turn up the brightness on your monitor while watching and you get the idea.

Some things to note, yes, I do hit almost the exact same rock at the shore with both the Datsun and the ATV. You should be able to see the Datsun on the lake bottom while I drive past it with the ATV, that's about the best shot of the whole sequence. The truck drives better than the big truck for some reason, dunno why, you'd think that big heavy truck would have better traction.

Anyway, here it is, have fun.

[smg id=39 type=av align=center]

The next one will be more exciting, I promise.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

JRD

I like when you emerge out of the water on your AT...
Imagine if the mercs could see this... what a surprise
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

Can anyone say DLC crocodiles?   

This stuff is really funny.  How about driving/walking on water?  Or do a cannonball with a high jump into the lake, or maybe shoot a boat with the rocket launcher or grenade truck from underneath.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Dweller_Benthos

I'll have to try a grenade truck underwater, though I imagine it'll just blow up the target like normal. But wait for the next video when I do boat juggling with a grenade launcher.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

spearhead_22

D_B, couldn't see the video. Did you delete it?
Don't knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and...run! He hates it. :)

PZ

Try it again spearhead_22 - sometimes YouTube hiccups.

Tags:
🡱 🡳