Trainer video #1

Started by Dweller_Benthos, April 06, 2009, 11:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, so here it is. The first of a couple (at least) trainer videos showing what can be done with the Radiance trainer. This also has AI Ignore turned on for some extra fun.

The first bit is some semi-auto RPG action using the infinite ammo, no recoil, and rapid fire cheats.

After that, a funny bit where I place an IED on a moving truck.

Then, a bunch of clips of some amusing car hopping.

Then, a couple clips of grenade launcher mayhem much like the RPG clip.

Aside from the inifinte ammo, no recoil and rapid fire cheats, I have god mode turned on (of course) infinite stamina, invulnerable vehicles, and full weapon (weapons don't degrade), along with fast run and high jump.

Maybe later when I get some more time I'll add annotations.

The trainer can be downloaded here http://www.radiance-team.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=135

[smg id=32 type=av align=center caption="My first Youtube video, I'm so proud!!!!"]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Wow D_B, I have read about you using the trainer, but until you see it in action... outstanding.  Because you can jump so high, can you actually play a game (do missions, etc.) with only features like jumping high turned on?  Would be great to access some of the high mountain sniper positions.

Great first clip by the way!

spaceboy

Remarkable.  Really cool stuff.  I love that the one guy in the jeep got out and walked away like nothing happened.  Excellent running bomb sequences, almost like you called in an air strike.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

If you could call a Napalm air strike in FC2, it would look like that!

PZ, great idea to play only with high jump on. Sniping would have a different meaning then!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Dweller_Benthos

I'll have a few more eventually, there's more fun to be had. Wait 'til you see the dragunov in fast semi-auto mode with no recoil. Same goes for the AS50.

You can turn the cheats on/off as you wish, but using high jump without god mode is dangerous as the fall will kill you without god mode. As for getting to places you can't normally, well, let's just say I have a video of what happens then. But, there are a few high rocks that you can jump onto that would be difficult/impossible to get to without high jump, that are safe to snipe from. Getting around the map with fast run / high jump is the fastest way to go, except for taking a bus.

Then there's the teleport feature which can be a bit buggy, but you save your position at one point, go somewhere else and then instantly teleport back to the original position. Might be useful to save a spot (there are three save slots) at say, the bar, a bus station and the central town of the map and then you can teleport to them at any time you want. Though, it seems the longer distance you teleport, the more trouble you might have.

Then there's the fun of driving a car under water, I already posted screens of that.
D_B

PZ

Needless to say though, I'm sure that us console guys are out of luck getting and using the trainer...

retiredgord

I believe the first site is the gun shop just inside the South and the Outpost nearby. The others aer familiar butnot sure exactly where.  Great video tho.  Kinda fun watching those jeepsflying.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Dweller_Benthos

I don't know about the newest consoles but back in the day on the original playstation, there was a thing called game shark that was essentially a memory manipulator like the radiance trainer is. You would have to enter codes to get certain effects. Don't even know if something like that is possible on the new consoles. You had to insert the game shark disc, let it boot, enter the codes, then insert the game disc without rebooting the system. Worked pretty good as I remember. I used it to get past some tough spots in Driver 2.

The video starts outside the weapon dealer in the northwest sector of the southern map, Bowa-Seko. Then, I headed south along the road to mess with the cars, and over to the post office, then along the road to Mosate Selao.
D_B

PZ

Thanks for the info D_B, I remember my kids using that on their old PS2 years ago - completely forgot about it.  (I wasn't a gamer at that time, and didn't become one until FC2!)

retiredgord

The planting of charges on a vehicle brought back fond memories of Mercenaries 1 and 2 in which you could put C4 on things to blow-em up, and by calling in support a new supply could be delivered.  Of course, you had to buy your support and it came out of your acct but with a few million it was no problem. That game has lots of goodies and I recommend it at least to rent. You also have a choice of taking missions and of being a particular character.  Ahhhh oh what fun gaming is now.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

spearhead_22

Incredible video, D_B!! After seeing your video, I am tempted to try out the trainers!!! Keep 'em coming....
Don't knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and...run! He hates it. :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳