Gaming Rig specs

Started by RedRaven, March 19, 2010, 08:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

Upgraded my power supply today :) Now, I run on platinum power. Next thing I need now: Two RX 480s and a new monitor  :-D
LEGACY

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

PZ

Dang, you're going to have a great rig!

OWGKID

Yep, let's hope the GPUs will actually fit inside  :)
LEGACY

Art Blade

if it doesn't, use a bigger rig.. like, your room. :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

He he, well, the dorms doesn't have internet and my computer is in our classroom 8-X
LEGACY

Art Blade

internet.. is there enough space on the rooftop for a football-field-sized satellite dish? :-D

OWGKID

Nope, but it doesn't really matter. I can game until 11 PM so I don't mind the lack of Internet in our dorms.
LEGACY

Art Blade

nexor

Just received the latest price list from my pc component distributor.
There are two GeForce GTX 1050Ti cards, the one's base speed is 1290MHz and boost 1392MHz, the other one's base speed is 1354MHz and boost 1468MHz,  so I think next pay day I will go for the faster one of the two, only ZAR200.00 difference in price........ 8-X

OWGKID

How are the prices on AMD cards in SA? Just curious. Which 1050 Ti model? MSI, Asus or EVGA? What is the amouth of VRAM in it?
LEGACY

nexor

Check this link out,
http://www.computersonly.co.za/amd_store.aspx?categoryid=35735

The specs on the one I'm thinking of getting. This one is the better of the two. Price is ZAR2840.00

EVGA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti GPU, 4.0GB GDDR5, 128-Bit Memory Bus, PCI-Express x16 3.0
Display Configuration: 1x DVI-D Port, 1x HDMI 2.0a Port, 1x DisplayPort 1.4
Clock Speeds: GPU: 1354MHz (Base) & 1468MHz (Boost) / Memory: 7008MHz
Features: EVGA Precision, NVIDIA® 3D Vision / Surround / GPU Boost 3.0 / G-SYNC™ / CUDA® / PhysX® / Adaptive V-Sync / DSR / TXAA, DirectX 12 (12.1 API), Vulkan/OGL

OWGKID

Damn, why is AMD expensive compared to Nvidia?
LEGACY

nexor

OWGKID

LEGACY

OWGKID

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

This little fella arrived in my mailbox today  :-D Welcome, Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+, we're going to have so much fun together >:D
LEGACY

PZ

Sounds like you're going to have lots of gaming fun!

OWGKID

Yep, now I can crank up Watch Dogs 2 to the graphical level it truly deserves :-D

Giveaway from Sapphire, you can either win the same GPU or a copy of Civ 6. If I win the GPU, I'm going CrossFire  >:D :-D
LEGACY

Art Blade

hehe, I can virtually see your town go completely dark when you start up that PC of yours. :-()

OWGKID

:laugh:

Hehe, the only thing I can imagine is a fire on my desk 8-X
LEGACY

Art Blade

well, that's something to start with. :-()

OWGKID

Or, start with a big bang >:D :-()
LEGACY

OWGKID

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Installed it yesterday! Man, it feels good to enjoy games in their highest quality now :-D The LED lights can have a solid colour assigned or a rainbow cycle :-()
LEGACY

PZ

Very cool  :-X Happy gaming  ^-^

Tags:
🡱 🡳