Yabek mission - Hakim buddy

Started by PZ, September 10, 2011, 05:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I'm amazed at the different stories the buddies tell - I've taken the Yabek barge mission and Hakim is my buddy.  He tells me in the safe house that he is really a millionaire with $30 million in a bank in Lucerne.  As much as I have played FC2, I still am entertained by the varied stories.

mandru

Yeah, his story was that he had all that money but one of the faction bosses was trying to get ahold of it so he couldn't wire for some of it to be sent so that he could make his escape from Bowa and get back to his wife and kids.

Made me feel sad for him when I left him hunched on his knees unseeing eyes watching a pot on a grate over a cooking fire but I got over it.   >:D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

ninzza

Quote from: PZ on September 10, 2011, 05:46:39 PM
I'm amazed at the different stories the buddies tell - I've taken the Yabek barge mission and Hakim is my buddy.  He tells me in the safe house that he is really a millionaire with $30 million in a bank in Lucerne.  As much as I have played FC2, I still am entertained by the varied stories.

I didn't know that Hakim was a millionaire, or maybe I didnt pay attention when he's telling me about his background.  :)

PZ

That is one of the fun parts of FC2 - each buddy tells a different story  :-X

Because I've experienced many of the battle elements of the game, and am reasonably adept at the combat maneuvers, I'm now listening much more to the conversations - many of which I don't recall having ever heard before.

Art Blade

I knew the guy was stinking rich. Didn't stop me from killing him :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

The richer they are, the harder they fall :-()

I always find it a treat when a bit more about the buddies' backgrounds is revealed :-X

mandru

I've tried to chart the background story of the different buddies from what they've said as well as tidbits revealed by the 2nd BBs about each other depending on successes and deaths from previous missions but I keep procrastinating getting my notes organized and posted on another thread I'd started about the buddies back stories. 

When Michelle is the BB there's a thread of dialog for the set up of one of her buddy missions as she's standing there at the bar that comes to mind.  She says "Do you know the price of a child?  It's very reasonable actually." and then she gets an unusual look on her face and angles he body slightly in a way that always makes me ask "Are you propositioning me?"   ????

Same dialog when she's not the BB offering the mission but sitting at one of the tables the body language isn't the same.   ???
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳