Journal entry: APR Mission - Flying Jackal

Started by JRD, April 12, 2009, 10:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Went to Dogon Village at night, to help Frank Bilder again (and for the last time)

Again pics are dark as I did the mission at night. Will go back to Dogon Village during the day to take a few screenshots of the place.

Cheers
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Just finished reading the article JRD and enjoyed it, particularly because I just did that mission yesterday - did mine in the daylight though.  Dogon village is quite a challenge during the day, but if you hug the northern edge of town you only have a couple of mercs to deal with, and the mortar merc is looking the other way as you come up behind him - an easy dart target.  You're correct, the pics are a bit dark, especially on my laptop which has an old-school screen.

JRD

Thanks PZ
I checked the site to see the tactics you use to raid Dogon and decided to try something different. To sneak from north is also an excellent tactic.
As for the pics, I will try to make them brighter and replace the ones in the post.

Did it... as clear as night pics can get. To make them even brighter would look too artificial
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Well, I always enjoy your stories JRD - keep up the good w@&k!

Tags:
🡱 🡳