PZ

Ultimate Perk Pack

A highly-rated set pf additional perks

Ultimate Perk Pack

PZ

Alexscorpions Sniper Gear

Description
===========
This is the first part of my sniper gear mod. Adding 4 m82a sniper rifles.

The PP-2000 Smg has been added.. the complete gear is at the Germantown Police station . .. now the main entrance is locked with 100 lockpick skill .. but if you go around you'll see another entrance on the 2nd floor in the colapsed section of the building .

Details
=======
Here are 4 sniper rifles that come in two colors and two variants .. silenced and unsilenced ... light and dark .
I've also included an esp with 50% less damage , i've made my mod compatible with CALIBR and added ammo to the vendors .. you can buy it from Moirra in Megaton , Flock and Shrapnel in Riviet city and From Tulip in Underworld.

Alexscorpions Sniper Gear

PZ

Owned

This mod aims to make the game more realistic. I always found it annoying that when I killed
The owner(s) of a property, I still could not sleep, take stuff and store away my items without
some kind of punishment for doing so.

This mod corrects these flaws that are so prevalent in the original game.
Now when you kill the owner(s) of a property, you will get full privilege to everything in
the house including the beds, the items and storage without any negative effects (beside a dose
of bad karma of course).

Some NPCs may be essential. If this is the case you will only have to knock them unconscious and
they will either leave to sleep and eat somewhere else or they may stick around for a while.

For the karma conscious you can buy selected properties via property managers. Hand over
your hard earned caps and you can aquire them. If you do not have enough caps in your inventory the
property will not be available to buy until you do. The managers can be found inside of properties.

You can also tax all of the properties, which is perfect if you want a little extra cash
at any time. Tax is collected once every three days from when you activated it, and the amount
you get varies on how expensive the house is. You can even turn it off at any time if you feel
you have enough cash in your pocket, it's up to you.

Doorbells have now been added to help make your play-through a more joyful one. The bells
will only appear outside when you have aquired a property, and with one simple ding-dong press; you
can lock and unlock your exterior doors to your hearts content.

Owned

PZ

RR Companions Vault

A large companion friendly, player's vault home and companion system. All the amenities for a player plus many features to allow companions to interact with the vault. There are some plugins available also. Some add new features to the vault others enable vault support for a few of the popular mods. The tutorial download includes a tutorial for creating custom companions in GECK for use with the vault. But it can be used for any type plugin.  If you like the idea of the underground hideout - take it to the level of a vault - you're basically the overseer and the place is complete with swimming pool, pub, jail, and lots more.

RR Companions Vault

PZ

Enhanced Weather - Rain and Snow v2

When you first load the game with this mod enabled you will receive the Enhanced Weather Settings item in the Items/Aid section of the PipBoy, by using it you will be able to change four parameters: Min Rain and Snow Duration, Max Rain and Snow Duration, Min Not-Rainy Not-Snowy weather duration and Max Not-Rainy Not-Snowy weather duration; the deafults settings are respectively, 2 hours, 2 days, 4 hours, 4 days. By activating that you will be able to test the rain and the snow too.

Enhanced Weather - Rain and Snow v2

PZ

Mini Hideout - Player Home - Katanas

Adds a player home in Springvale under the Red Rocket gas station. The Key can be found via Mailbox just across the street.

Mini Hideout - Player Home - Katanas

Art Blade

Quote from: Ricamundo on November 12, 2009, 04:48:19 AM
Art that smg is awesome! What a ROF!

LOL  ;D ;D ;D true  ;D

Give that smg to charon so on one hand it won't degrade and on the other hand he'll be a one-man army :) If you have the dog too, they will cooperate (fun to watch and to listen to, hehe). You should use the scoped pistol yourself, because I modded its fantastic long-ranged scope... firepower is great too, like an AS50 the size of a remote control  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Better Crosshair - FPS Style

This mod changes the default crosshair into a much better, more accurate one in the shape of a centre-less 'plus' symbol.

Better Crosshair - FPS Style

:-X
EDIT: - after installing this mod, the game felt more like a FPS shooter than with the "stock" on-screen indicator of where you point your weapon.  It did not make a huge impact, but each little bit helps.

PZ

Larger Dialogue Menu

This mod makes the menu for dialogue much taller. This allows approximately 6 or 7 lines on the screen at once, meaning you don't have to scroll just to find something to say.

Larger Dialogue Menu

PZ

No Scan Lines or Distort Effect On Pipboy

Annoyed by the scan lines and distortion in the Pip? This one removes the scan lines and distort effect from the pipboy.

No Scan Lines or Distort Effect On Pipboy

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
EDIT: this is a fantastic mod - I really disliked the scan lines on the map in the PIPBoy, and now they are gone.  I combined this mod with the high definition color map (the one with the colored markers) and now have a fantastic looking map in game.  No more do I see that low resolution awful green glowing out of focus map.

Use the No Scan Lines mod with this great map mod for an excellent in-game experience.

PZ

OTS Camera

3rd Person camera modification that allows you to dynamically alter the 3rd Person camera position in game, it also allows you to save 2 Preset Standing Camera Positions and 2 Preset Sneaking Camera Positions that will automatically switch based only on if you are sneaking or not, and which preset you are currently set to use.

OTS Camera

PZ

Megaton Expansion Project V03

Ever wish you could find an arms dealer with more weapons than Lucky? Ever wish you could get powerful and useful chems that you don't get addicted to? Tired of watching humanity flounder? Help Sheriff Simms and his new friends make Megaton a safe haven.

Megaton has reached it's population limit and Sheriff Simms is fed up with having to turn people away. He has taken a bold step, he has decided to expand Megaton beyond its original walls and clean it up at the same time. Thanks to an ancient Ghoul named George and a Super Mutant named Lenny, Simms' project is off to an excellent start. New settlers and shopkeepers are setting up outside the gates. The new settlers have helped Simms make the Megaton Suburbs a safe if not beautiful place to live.

There's just one problem, the Wasteland is still a dangerous place. Can you help these new shopkeepers stay in business? Can you help the chemist's acquire the supplies they need?

Megaton Expansion Project V03

PZ

Megaton Enclave Hidaway

Ever wonder why Nathan from megaton keeps going on about the enclave? Maybe they once came to megaton and planned to stay...

In this mod you find a note on the table outside your house in Megaton that has information on an enclave base in Megaton. This mod also adds 3 new weapons, 2 new chems, and 1 new kind of armor.

Megaton Enclave Hidaway

PZ

Megaton caverns nuclear lab and playable fire hydrant

Adds a hatch in the megaton bomb that leads to a massive cavern where nuclear bombs have been under development. Also, adds a wieldable fire hydrant.  The Megaton bomb was intentionally aimed at a nuclear bomb development centre, in order to cause a chain reaction.

The cavern itself is massive and is intended to look like a devastated nuclear lab. At the end of the cavern is a mini-nuke lab which has the Fat-man, MIRV and many mini-nukes. Also in this area is the firelance, alien blaster and plenty of ammo for both. This means that it is also useful if you ever want to quickly get your hands on some serious firepower.

Another feature of the mod is that the cavern also contains 3 powerful melee weapons - 1 of which is the newly playable fire hydrant, as wielded by Behemoths!

This mod is nowhere near perfect, just thought people might like a massive playground, I use it to test mini-nukes indoors.

Megaton caverns nuclear lab and playable fire hydrant

Art Blade

PZ, you once said you had a mod that made the enemies respawn, so the wastelands won't turn into a massive emptiness once you killed them. Which mod is it?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Here you go, Art - this is one I've found to be successful.  There is another but I'll need to look on my PC which I don't have access to at the moment:

MMMF3 - Increased Spawns

This is a mod to increase the number of creature and NPC spawns encountered in the game, adding more life and challenge to the Wasteland.

Previously, almost every encounter (spawn point) spawns a single enemy -- with this mod a range of spawns can occur. Two versions of the mod are included:

1-3 spawns -- Increased Spawns.esp
2-5 spawns -- Increased Increased Spawns.esp

The default Increased Spawns should provide a good mix of extra life and challenge in the wastelands, while Increased Increased Spawns will make the game considerably more lively and harder. However, you can set the range to whatever you like by editing the MMM Increased Spawn global variables (see below).

The percentages are almost flat across the board, with these exceptions:

• Quest and special encounter spawns are untouched
  • Behemoth, Yao Guai and Deathclaw spawns are untouched
  • Enclave wasteland patrol and Radscorpion extra spawns are halved
MMMF3 - Increased Spawns

EDIT: I just remembered this one already posted in this thread - works well MTC Wasteland Travelers

PZ

Grey Sky

***IMPORTANT: STILL IN ALPHA***

Grey Sky is an open world shooter inspired by GSC Gameworld's S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl. You explore the abandoned town of Clear Fortune, as you attempt to avoid the military presence there, figure out what caused the strange explosion in the center of town one year ago, and most of all, survive. Grey Sky implements many new gameplay features original to Fallout 3, including a new system of bleeding damage, a need to eat and sleep, an immersive HUDless health display, bizarre spatial anomalies, and a Commentary Mode system like the one found in Valve's The Orange Box.

Grey Sky

PZ

FreeBuilding V05

A three-story building inhabited with warriors on your side - many features including raider attacks that can be endless - should be quite the shooter's paradise

FreeBuilding V05

PZ

SCC Dogs

This mod adds 4 unique new dogs to the game: Thresh, Limber, Symon and Tyro. You will all of them but Symon farily easily
even early into the game. (Read last paragraph if you want locations)

Each dog has their own unique stats. Thresher is fast but weak, Limber is a berserker, Tyro is a combo of both. Symon however is very special, he is one tough little puppy and the most unique of the bunch, you will find how unique he is once you find him.

Also note that all unique dogs are essential and will not die.

I also added a few respawning, not so special, dogs to Megaton and Paradise Falls.

SCC Dogs

PZ

Respawn6Hours

What you get
Creatures re-spawn about every 6 in-game hours instead of 73

Areas that would no longer have people/creatures such as Megalomart now have Raiders come back.

Upto level 100 creatures around the world (difficult is based on your level)

This should not invalidate any save game.
Tested in various areas bug-free

Major quest areas = no general respawn except the 6 hour creature RANDOM creature respawn.

This does not appear to respawn Quest Creatures such as Bohemoths nor does it respawn loot.

Respawn6Hours

EDIT: Installed this one on 11-18-09 and it works as claimed.  I went to the Super Market and found quite a few Raiders inside, just like the first time I visited.  It is much more fun to have foes to battle with rather than having an empty world after you kill everyone the first time through.

I've got this one myself, nice to see (and shoot) some Raiders again, back in that mall  ;D

PZ

RespawnandNewBosses

RECOMMENDED FOR MEDIUM to HIGH LEVEL players

This mod does all of the following:

• Adds new boss characters to almost all major interiors
  • (except cities, main quest areas etc)
  • New Bosses are of Moderate Hit points, and stats.
  • Blocks you from pick pocketing super mutant and bosses
  • Respawns creatures in most areas in 36 game hour intervals
  • Levels the creatures WITH YOU!
  • Quest NPC's, followers, killed main characters do not respawn if you or someone else in game kills them
  • Behemoths (some of them) will now respawn as well
  • Each version made gets harder and harder. if you only want the milder fights select 1, the extreme version 1.04
  • BE PREPARED FOR STRONGER FIGHTS!
  • See texts in each files for more details

RespawnandNewBosses

PZ

Psychotic Wasteland- Serial Killer

The Capital Wasteland is a dangerous place. Especially now that you have this mod. This mod adds a serial killer to the Capital Wasteland, that is more than prepared for battle. He wanders the Wasteland, stalking his prey. If you run into him, be prepared for trouble. He shows no mercy. He shows no fear. He will not stop, and you cannot stop him. You have formally and officially been warned.

Psychotic Wasteland- Serial Killer

PZ

The Pre-War Collector

The main idea behind this mod was, to have a merchant in the wasteland who is a fairly reliant source of pre-war foods & misc stuff (original idea came when i was desperately in need of more sugar bombs for wasteland whisperer ^^)

Main features:

• Adds a brand new ("perfectly renowated") house in the middle of a completely destoyed town (Faded pomp estates) It stands out rather well for the weathered wastelander eye.
  • Adds a weird looking pre-war-nerd merchant. -A retired scavenger (literally.. hes a modified scavenger, thus he is fully voice acted.. as a scavenger)
  • ... and his insane collection of pre war goodies! (all rooms has a different theme)
  • evil minded players can just kill the house's inhabitants and use it as a player home and claim his collection since the collector's bed is not owned and you can fast travel there.. but the only "safe" container is his Safe that doesent respawn, and you cant claim his shop inventory either)

The Pre-War Collector

PZ

Tchos Vault 101 Sealed Wing - player home

My premise for this mod is that as Vault 101's population gradually declined over the years, as we learn in one of the quests, the Overseer has gradually sealed off various wings of the vault which are redundant or no longer needed for the citizen's needs, much like a castle or a mansion might have wings or rooms sealed off to save on upkeep.

Aside from that, it's just my personal dream house, outfitted with everything I find useful. Clean, well-lit, comfortably furnished, and specifically planned to accommodate followers. I've made a nice path grid, and installed plenty of idle markers for NPCs to interact with while they're in sandbox mode, from cooking, to cleaning, to repairing, to exercising, to showering and everything else I could find. The place has a complete navigation mesh, and enough beds to accomodate 6 comfortably. The water is non-radioactive, being purified by the same system as the rest of Vault 101. Also, it took a lot of fiddling, but the bath water looks like actual water.

Tchos Vault 101 Sealed Wing - player home

I've played with it and I believe Ricamundo still uses it with other mods. Should be ok/Art

EDIT PZ: I like this one - adds another hideout which is roomy and feels almost like a hotel in comparison to the underground hideout.  However, I still like my underground place the best.  This one is useful to have because of it's proximity to other areas.

Art Blade

cheers PZ :)

Man, you're not going to tell me you really want to install all of those mods, are you  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳