FC2 on PC

Started by retiredgord, November 05, 2009, 06:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

Well fellows I'm glad to announce that I got FC2 for the PC and the old card allows me to run it. It's not super fast or crisp but I can play it. I'll be getting a new vid card at some time to be able to play some of the other games. I'm with Carboneele as Marty (again) andhave Michele and Flora as backup. What a 4 pack. It's hard to look them in the eyes when talking.  lol.
I'll post a catch-up soon.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

Cool - looking forward to some pics, Gord  :-X

That's one of the best parts of playing on PC - the ability to share your experiences with screen captures and movies.  They also serve to trigger fond memories much like taking family photos.  In act, I now purchase a game first for the PC, and if I love it, will spring the extra $ to get it for the console.

retiredgord

Well now I gotta go and read through how to do screen captures and all that techie stuff.  :D  Hint, hint Art!!

Art Blade

is it a black and white card, or does it feature 16 colours, already, gord?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

You're a funny guy Art!  ;D  Perhaps Gord is running an 8088?

Art Blade

hehe yeah, 8088... :)

I used to have a book for an earlier processor, Rodney Zak's "Programming the 6502" which you reminded me of. There was this bloke whom I lent it to, and after some time I wanted it back. He didn't have it anymore... He'd given it to someone else! I can tell you the upcoming argument wasn't exactly polite.  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

just by the way, I really like our retiredgord. I can't help teasing him though, ever since he posted those antique screenshots it got worse  ;D

retiredgord

Gee Art I never really noticed. I was too busy trying to carve the pics in stone  hahahahha

PZ

ROFL!   :-X

I agree - the humor I witness on the site is marvelous - that we are able to chide one another in good fun makes it all the better.  I can honestly say that I truly appreciate all the personalities present on OWG - each shines through the written word.  It's a shame that we all can't physically meet at the corner pub and toast to camaraderie.

retiredgord

I don't know if the corner pub could take us all in a group.  Picture the owner when someone yells " Hey we got a live one". Or maybe You're nothing, a whole lotta nothing and I'm gonna make you less than nothing."  My personal favorite " I'm gonna kill you".( or the multitude of phrases that dictates the same end.) Hehehe the owner would be messing his pants.

Art Blade

LOL  ;D ;D

In a pub, all of us, together? What would our nurses say! And we'd need a pub with a ramp so gord could wheel in with his armoured walker... Well, at least here we can talk in our own time, and regardless of distance :) And out of range of some people shaking their walking sticks  ;D

PZ

lol, and don't forget the bartender as we walk into the establishment: "well, look what we got!"

retiredgord

One must then ask the question, is it really JUST a walking stick or has this aged looking merc created a new and greatly disguised machete?  ( Mruhahahhaha)

Art Blade

I remember we had a discussion going about hand-carved walking sticks with a hidden blade in it... so yes... careful with those two-handed toothpicks  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳