Fallout 4 Screenshots

Started by Binnatics, November 19, 2015, 03:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

>:D

It would be evil to make a very ugly spouse at game start (knowing what is soon to happen) but the starting genetic mix does show up in the baby's appearance.

So you might want to be cautious with that idea.  :laugh:

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

:-D 8-X

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on November 26, 2015, 08:11:50 PM
Yep, playing as a girl, I'm quite comfortable in my sexuality to play a video game with a girl as a main character, thank you very much.

:laugh:

Same here - otherwise I could never have been Lara Croft :-() You go, girl!

Dweller_Benthos

LOL, thanks. I didn't think of the kid getting the traits of the parents, I wonder if he will have the weird eyes I gave her? I picked the clouded steel gray ones (I think that's what they were called) because they are so freaky looking.

Spent a couple hours just scrapping everything in town, haven't actually left Sanctuary Hills yet, heh.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

nice one, D_B :) I like to use girl avatars, too. Mostly, even. Like, if I have to watch that avatar all the bloody time, might as well add some tits. :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Nice, D_B  :-X

Spoiler
When you exited the vault, was your husband killed, and was he holding the kid?

Dweller_Benthos

Ooop, better spoiler that

Spoiler
Yeah, the scenario in the vault plays out the same as I've seen when people play as guys, except the rolls are reversed, the husband has the kid in the other cryo chamber, gets killed, and the kid gets taken.
D_B

PZ

Thanks, D_B - I thought so but the question occurred to me when you said you were playing as female

Binnatics

Nice pictures again PZ! And Nice Character D_B!

I'm like Art; make sure you look at something worth looking at instead of a sweaty heary fella 8) :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks, Binn  ^-^

More adventures in the Commonwealth - I'm traveling with a new companion, Piper, and she seems to have lost her armor.  Sure is nice to look at though

https://goo.gl/photos/p2AcstnGWGjrwxm5A

Binnatics

Wow nice indeed! Great mutants, too 8)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

mandru

???

Umm... That's definitely a side of Piper I'd not seen before.

I've seen her in other outfits but that one's (let's say) pretty unique.  :laugh:

Cool pics.  :-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

:laugh:

Thanks gents. The world is bleak enough without nice scenery.

Dweller_Benthos

Used the console command to load the Sanctuary Hills map from the intro sequence and walked around it a bit. The NPCs all stand there looking worried and don't respond when you say anything to them. Didn't think about shooting them. Oh well. My character looks a little out of place in her vault suit and raider armor. Amazing amount of detail in this part of the map considering you see it for all of 10 seconds, maybe more if you try to wander around before the bomb hits.

[smg id=8319 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Before the war"]

Found these two guys in Concord, seems they were having a little disagreement when the bombs fell. Extra points for anyone who recognizes where that title is from, hint, it's not Fallout.

[smg id=8320 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Madman at your throat for eternity"]

A couple more from tonight:

Not sure what's going on here, and don't think I want to know. There was an even more disturbing scene in the bathroom, but I couldn't get a good angle to take a pic. Plus, you have to see it for yourself.

Spoiler
It's in the Concord speakeasy

[smg id=8321 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Odd bedfellows"]

The mini game you get in one of the comic books.

[smg id=8322 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Missile Attacks"]
D_B

PZ

Nice, D_B  :-X +1

Never thought to go to Sanctuary before the war using the console.  I recall a mod that unlocks the front door to your house so you can go out and explore.

Don't know the title though

Binnatics

Nice pics indeed D_B, +1 from me too :-X :)

Crazy how time reveals the truth of intimacy, in this case :-D

Art Blade

dang, that's when I fell asleep I think.. forgot to add a +1 then but did it now. :-D +1 :-X

fragger

Cool pics D_B :-X +1

RE the second-last one: When that guy told people his girlfriend was a real dummy, he wasn't fibbing :-()

OR: Is that what you call "Statue-tory rape"?

Dweller_Benthos

Thanks guys. Man, Fragger, that is just too funny.

Still don't know what was going on in the bathroom next to that room. I mean, it had to be something that someone would have set up long after the war, so they must have a weird sense of humor. I've disturbed the scene in my game by taking the machetes.
D_B

Art Blade

crazy comments, fragger  :-D

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: PZ on November 30, 2015, 08:32:17 AM
Nice, D_B  :-X +1
Don't know the title though

It's a quote from a Star Trek original series episode, where the guy and his evil twin are stuck in an alternate reality and are constantly fighting each other. I don't know offhand the name of the episode though, but Kirk is talking to Spock at the end, and says something like "Imagine spending eternity with a madman at your throat".

And now for today's screenshots, from over the weekend. Seems I only get time to play on the weekends. Anyway.....

[smg id=8334 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Stabbed"]
Lady, I don't think that stimpak is going to help....

[smg id=8335 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Head-arm-butt disease"]
Ouch. Is that a mutant arm growing out your back, or are you just glad to see me?

[smg id=8336 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Poster"]
Wish I could get that poster as a decoration for my house.

[smg id=8337 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Well suited"]
With this outfit, I get +1 luck and +3 charisma, and she looks pretty cool in it. Just need the tommy gun to complete the 20's gangster look.
D_B

PZ

Ah, I recall that episode - still lovwe that series  :-X

Great pics, D_B - I agree about the posters.  Some of those would be cool in a den or recreation  room

Art Blade

fragger

Cool pics and funny comments D_B :-D :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳