Fallout 4 Screenshots

Started by Binnatics, November 19, 2015, 03:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I'm not sure how to beat my own score of 3,100+ hours on GTAV/online with anything to come. :-D

Nice pic, D_Conan_B :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

D_B has lots of catching up to do  :-()

Art Blade

as long as he keeps swinging that massive axe of his, we better stay well ahead of him :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Dweller_Benthos

LOL, I have over 6 days real time in Fallout so far, and haven't done any of the main quest line yet. I know that's no where near Art's time in GTA, but let's face it, he's crazy.   :laugh:
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

:laugh:

We are all crazy in our own ways - last night I was in FC2, FC3, FO4, AC Brotherhood, and JC3 all in the space of about 4-5 hours or so. I almost started up GTA5 and JC2 as well

mandru

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on February 11, 2016, 07:53:01 AM

LOL, I have over 6 days real time in Fallout so far, and haven't done any of the main quest line yet.

That's really the exact thing that draws me into an open world game.  I suspect that once I get into FO4 I will do the very same.  :)  :-X

- mandru

Art Blade

fragger

Dunno Art, I might be able to give you a run for your money with Civ V. I've never thought about trying to calculate hours, but its been over 5 years now I've been playing that one. Not exclusively though, it's always been mixed in with other games, and sometimes I don't touch it for weeks, like when I first get into something new. I always find myself going back to it eventually though.

I might try and w@&k out a rough estimate sometime, I'd be curious to know. Or not - I might get freaked out by the realisation of how much of my life I've spent on it...

I like the latest batch of screenies D_B 8)

PZ

In my opinion, life is all about enjoyment. After all, why even exist if all you do is w@&k for your existence. At this stage of my life, I do all I can to enjoy what I can. My only problem is that there is so many things to enjoy that I feel I am running out of time to enjoy them.

Art Blade

apparently you don't enjoy running out of time yet most of your time you keep running out of time.. dang. :-D

fragger

Dweller_Benthos

[smg id=8584 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Chillin'"]
What better way to relax than with some milk and a box of your favorite sugary cereal, some cigars, and your favorite teddy bear, all while sitting on a pile of money?

[smg id=8585 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Cage match"]
How about watching four people fight to the death in a cage match? Of course.
D_B

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Something for Valentine's Day, a little teddy bear love....
[smg id=8586 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Teddy love"]

Then they take a lunch break...
[smg id=8587 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Teddy lunch"]

But this guy's lunch was the liquid kind....
[smg id=8588 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Liquid lunch"]

He didn't fare as well.....
D_B

PZ

Nice, D_B  :-X

One of the things I like about Fallout is the attention to detail despite being open world. Ther are so many nuggets to find in the Fallout world.  I'm looking forward to the outcomes when the officil modding tools debut.

Art Blade

fragger

Funny pics :-D :-X Someone likes their bones and teddys!

(There's probably an off-colour joke there but I can't be bothered)

Binnatics

They certainly do have a love for teddies indeed! Great captures D_B :-X :)

The Nuka Cola machine in the cache cap brings up sweet memories of FO3 ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

When I was a kid I was usually bored in school so I drew imaginary mountain forts with subterranean storage depots containing guns and tanks. The drawings were elaborate manifestations of my youthful imagination. The Fallout games remind me of that experience - a sandbox in which anything is possible.

In FO3 I had a player house with guest rooms for my companions, a greenhouse where I grew fresh food, a waterfall room with clean fresh water to rid myself of radiation, the weapons room where I could store and modify anything, and a clothing room where all my outfits were displayed.

Fallout games enchant me because they take me back to my childhood.

Dweller_Benthos

Did a little fooling around with my stored inventory, and found I had a lit cigarette stored there, no idea where I picked that up, and it's the only one, so of course I had to place it somewhere. The pool room seemed to be a logical place, then of course I needed an ashtray to put it in, so I went out and found one. Do you know how much fiddling I had to do to get that cigarette in just the right spot?

[smg id=8596 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Smoky pool hall"]

I have the pool balls lined up to see what I'm missing, just the eleven ball to find now.
D_B

Art Blade

mandru

That eternally lit smoke makes me wonder if it was equippable.  :-D

I'm not going to make you go back and check it after all the trouble you had getting it placed.  ;)
- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

I just might do that anyway, inevitably, some NPC will wander through the room and disturb everything, it's happened before.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳