Heads Up on Steam sale

Started by Fiach, October 05, 2011, 10:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

Currently on the Steam Midweek Madness list for 14.99 with free DLC until 29 hours from NOW!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/620/
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

JRD

Thanks for the heads up Fiach  :-X

They reduced the price a few months ago and now 50% off the reduced price! Hmmmmm... something tells me I can get this game for less than US$10 near Christmas  8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

JRD

Quote from: JRD on October 05, 2011, 12:41:38 PM
Hmmmmm... something tells me I can get this game for less than US$10 near Christmas  8)

HAH!!  :go

Got it for US$7,49... downloading...  8)

Fiach

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

fragger

JRD

Just played through the first chapter and my first impression is: fantastic!  :-X

I really like how they continued the story around the wrecked areas till you find GLaDOS. The tutorial levels are somewhat more straightforward than in the last game.  8)

I can tell that loads of fun are ahead of me..........

fragger

Lots of fun and lots of laughs ahead, mate :)

It's also a much bigger and longer game than its predecessor - good value :-X

JRD

Going through chapter seven, where acceleration gel is introduced!  8)

What a game... light years from the first one... much more complex and elaborated, much more challenging and well thought out!

I really like how you progress through the levels and play a lot in the backstage. Excellent balance between the test chambers and the whole Aperture facility... man, that place is huge. Great humor and great puzzles... I'm having a blast in this game!!!!!  8)

Art Blade

I do hope that you can find someone to play it co-op with and on top talk to them via headset. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Glad you're enjoying P2 JRD :) Great fun, isn't it? And funny, I can't remember when I've laughed so much at a video game :-()

JRD

Cave Johnson's and Wheatley's lines are fantastic... I have to stop playing to wipe the tears off of my eyes!  :laugh:

I'm having so many WOW moments my wife keeps popping at the room to see what's happening!  8)

What a game, what a game... I have a friend I just convinced to get P1 and he is amazed... soon he'll have P2 and me and him will have a blast online (in the same timezone)!!!

Tags:
🡱 🡳