ACU Screenshots

Started by Art Blade, November 12, 2014, 04:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

speaking of wins, we're 4 active members, my fellow 3 members I do know but there is 1 more, the 5th, who is on probation as I haven't yet seen him. He's the only guy left from the list with nice stats. And still, with 4 peeps, we beat the other clubs on that Gold Division, Tier I. We've been staying there since we got there  :-D We only play when we feel like it, not winning at all costs. We skipped a win and are likely to do so more often.

Note the "5" wins  ^-^

[smg id=7736 type=preview align=center caption="coop 026"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

I kicked the fifth guy whom I didn't know, despite of his stats, when I received a request from Onder to accept a friend of his so those two could play together for the same club.

Now we've finally achieved two major goals: We've got only active members all of whom I know and we've finally managed to play missions with four players of our club at the same time.

Even better: When thinking of a strategy of how to handle the remaining club objectives that require 60 heist missions and 60 coop missions played with four players, I thought it would be difficult not to say chaotic to coordinate four players on one mission, let alone 120 missions total. So I thought it best to create that team of four by dividing it into two groups of two. Those two players forming a group are to get to know each other and play together all the time, so they are a stand-alone team already.

Now all I needed was to stick two groups into one team and we could play as usual, two times two players playing individually on the same mission. I only require those two players to stick together so they can help each other (revive, defend and so on) and it doesn't matter if we cross our paths (already happened, was fun :) )

The fifth guy we've got randomly joins the team, filling in for absent group members. Excellent :)

[smg id=7737 type=preview align=center caption="coop 027"]
[smg id=7738 type=preview align=center caption="coop 028"]
[smg id=7739 type=preview align=center caption="coop 029"]
[smg id=7740 type=preview align=center caption="coop 030"]
[smg id=7741 type=preview align=center caption="coop 031"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Binnatics

Good planning mate! :-X :)

I'm sure you will get these last objectives in no time ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

on behalf of Onder who uploaded the following pic.

[smg id=7742 type=preview align=center]

Binnatics

You guys are completely dominating :-X :-()

OWG rules, baby 8)

PZ

We have had quite a long term presence - I ran across another social media site the other day that used the acronym "OWG"

fragger

trollface155

[smg id=7750 type=preview align=center caption="Assassin's Creed® Unity2015 3 13 22 3 23"]

trollface155

[smg id=7751 type=preview align=center caption="Assassin's Creed® Unity2015 3 13 22 16 14"]

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳