ACU Screenshots

Started by Art Blade, November 12, 2014, 04:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I thought those were just bags under your eyes for a lack of sleep  ????  :angel:

Art Blade

some people have got really strange fantasies.  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I think I should tell you, PZ, that actually that guy in the pic, Arno, is a computer game character. Those characters don't actually sleep.

<ducks thrown objects>  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I was playing coop when one of those glitches occurred that prevented us from achieving the next objective.. that last cannon could not be sabotaged (well, actually I did sabotage it) as it just wouldn't bloody show up on the map. From four to three down to two players, that other guy and I would just wreak havoc across half the city, collect all kinds of goodies and finally he left. THAT triggered the objective.. the last cannon had been sabotaged already but it wouldn't show until I was left alone. Voice from off-screen, "nice.." and mission accomplished.  :laugh:

In the process of all that, I levelled up from Elite Officer to Champion, got the achievement Gentleman Cambrioleur, was rewarded the legendary prowler bracers which at the time was my last reward so I have really completed that coop mission (three times) and I got 5 of those sync points that you need for buying new skills which is what I had in mind indeed. :)

[smg id=7425 type=preview align=center caption="glitch 003"]
[smg id=7426 type=preview align=center caption="glitch 004"]
[smg id=7427 type=preview align=center caption="glitch 005"]
[smg id=7428 type=preview align=center caption="glitch 006"]

PZ

:laugh:

I played the cannons co-op before the last patch and it worked perfectly.  Just me and my son, but no glitch at all.

I wonder if my latest patch to fix everything has ruined that mission

Art Blade

no, it was already broken before, seen that glitch and similar glitches before :)

PZ

I'm a bit more cynical I suspect - I'm betting that mine will probably be broken because it was just fine before.  :-()

Art Blade

Art Blade

Just had to show the RayBan Assassinators again, including the metal sun blocker vest for reliable UV protection. The best protection, however, is dwelling in darkness with but a hint of candle light. :-D

[smg id=7433 type=preview align=center caption="Assassinator"]

PZ

Art Blade

just so you can see I'm still busy with ACU coop, my coop partner and I managed to reach the final rank "Legend" which requires the accumulation of a total of 600,000 creed points (you don't usually see people running around with very high ranks, at least not yet)

Our club OWG is doing fine, 20 members by now and we rank 2nd for the 2nd time (being casual gamers, more or less, while the leading club obviously is highly competitive -- they go for a million points in just one day.. while we are just having fun and along the way keep racking up a reasonable amount of points) Club competitions are new, this is the 2nd competition. You have one heist and one coop mission that Ubi names and for those you get special rewards for specific actions (like a sync stun grenade kill -- stun enemies and then the club members have to kill stunned enemies simultaneously). Only the club that finishes first gets a reward. We started in Bronze Division III and finished 2nd and now we're in Silver Division II and about to finish 2nd again, both times behind the same club that finished 1st both times.

[smg id=7648 type=preview align=center caption="coop 002"]
[smg id=7649 type=preview align=center caption="coop 003"]
[smg id=7650 type=preview align=center caption="coop 004"]
[smg id=7651 type=preview align=center caption="coop 005"]

Binnatics

I only see the last picture. The rest says; you're not allowed to see this.... ????

Gongrats btw :-X ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

the pics are in the same folder the last one is so there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to see them? ????

Binnatics

Yep, it's weird. Here's what I see.
[smg id=7658]

I have had that type of message accidentally when I pasted non-existing pictures by filling in a 'future' picture ID number. This time I don't know what causes this to happen. When I quote your message, I can see the correct ID's shown, as if everything is normal. And when I go the the media folder, and check the recently uploaded pictures, I can see them in icon-version, but when I try to enlarge them... look for yourself:
[smg id=7659]

So that is indeed weird :-\\

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Don't have an explanation for your issue, Binn - the only time I have seen anything like this is when the image or url did not have the www in front of openworldgames.org.  However, this does not apply in this instance because we are using the smg id tag

Nice pics, AB  :-X

Binnatics

Don't worry PZ, if it's just this time I can live with it. If it starts happening more often, I'll start complaining :-D

PZ

Art Blade

:)

[smg id=7690 type=preview align=center caption="coop 006"]
[smg id=7691 type=preview align=center caption="coop 007"]

PZ

Nice w@&k, AB, +1  :-X

Art Blade

PZ

Do I read that correctly, 27 members?

What exactly is a club and how does it w@&k.  I remember reading about clubs in a cursory way, but never did find the motivation to dig further.

Art Blade

yes, 27 members.  :-D

A club is just a bunch of people. These days, every week for one week there is a competition. You can play one heist and one coop mission that UBI provides with a creed points boost (x2) and you get rewards (otherwise locked gear) for winning that competition (the club that finishes with the most points wins) and else, you get bonuses and rewards for completing club objectives. You can see all of those when you either join a club or found one, in the menu under "my brotherhood" you'll see "my club" etc.

Here is my trusted coop partner and myself hanging out together.  :-D
[smg id=7692 type=preview align=center caption="coop 008"]

PZ

I see - I'll need to look for the OWG club the next time I go into the game  :-X

Art Blade

I doubt that you can see it because you play on console and we play on PC. Just found your own OWG  :-()

Art Blade

By the way, you'll have to put some time into it. And you'll need at LEAST one trusted coop partner from your club. The score you see here has been just my partner and me.. we need two more good players for a full-blown team.

[smg id=7693 type=preview align=center caption="coop 009"]

Tags:
🡱 🡳