Borderlands 2

Started by deadman1, February 16, 2011, 07:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmosu

I never had much luck doing it legit like that. I always did the fight from the cheese spot on the (north?) ledge. Mordecai could make short w@&k of it - with level 50 sniper proficiency and a fearsome Bessie, you can blow craw's arm off with one shot! Oh, and KingRat, I gave you a YouTube shout out as well  :-X

KingRat

I tried using that "cheese spot" with lvl 63 and still got hammered. Using the defender mod my shields were 4000+, and didn't last long.
Phasewalk sure did help getting out of trouble. I had good Hellfire & Defiler, but the shock maggots were a pain  :D

KingRat

I hear Borderlands 3 was confirmed a PAX :) I know it was rumored last year, but I like this confirmation. I have Battleborn coming for the Xbone next week.

mmosu

Yep it's confirmed, and gearbox insiders indicated that with Battleborn ready to ship, Borderlands 3 is their main focus now. I don't think that means that they're just starting it, but rather that the team isn't spread across multiple projects now.
Interestingly enough, gearbox registered the trademark "Borderworlds" a few years ago - could be a bit of foreshadowing there (considering the way main-game BL2 ended), or maybe not. We'll have to wait and see...

PZ

I recall you being a big BL fan, mmosu

Tags:
🡱 🡳