Re: Borderlands 2

Started by mmosu, October 22, 2012, 08:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmosu

Binn, I've had a few funny bandit one-liners as well.  One nomad (after being shot in the head) retorted "I've been shot in the face before . . . "

Another as he hurled a grenade at me:  "Catch this . . . with yer mouth!"

Binnatics

I liked the screaming of a dying sewer-rat after I hurt him with my burning weapon (they are cannibals): "I smell delicious" ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

:laugh: Yeah, I have heard that one come to think of it  :laugh:

How about goliaths:  "Quit livin' so much!"

Art Blade

:-D

I almost never understand what they're saying because either I'm too far away when I kill them (sniper) or when I'm close enough to hear them, my guns are barking a lot louder than they and theirs and for some reason, after that, they won't talk any more :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

:-X >:D

I also like the line spoken by some badass nomads, the ones that have strapped midgets on their huge shields. When they die, they speak out sadly "I miss my midgets" ;D

Great fun btw to shoot the ropes and free the midgets. They won't miss their boss and instead start fighting him >:D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mmosu

Split off of the Borderlands 2 thread for your enjoyment!  Set this area for more fun with Bandity one-liners  :-X

Binnatics

Heheh, good one :-X ^-^

We could also move the topic to the cuisine board; "I can taste you already" :-D ^-^

mmosu

Heard a few funny ones:

Goliath upon seeing you:  "Time for face love!"

Buzzard pilot getting shot:  "OWW, right in the cockpit!!"

Charging Psycho:  "SEEEEEMEN!!!!"

:laugh: It's all so wrong  :-X

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳