Instant Sun Tan

Started by Art Blade, April 21, 2014, 12:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

This merc is gifted. He can acquire a nice sun tan..
[smg id=6756 type=preview align=center caption="sun tan 1"]
..in the blink of an eye. :-D
[smg id=6757 type=preview align=center caption="sun tan 2"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

[merc thinks to himself]  man, I'm having a bad hair day!

Art Blade

at least he didn't turn into a Yeti.  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

:laugh: :-X  +1 for you, Art

He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

;D

Thanks, durian :)

Just by the way, it isn't a trick per se. I didn't compare thousands of screenshots to find these nor did I repeatedly pay Pala a visit until a bouncer with the same clothing, face and posture reappeared at the exact same time of day (see shadows).

It actually happened when I was taking a shot and moved the mouse when I saw him toggle back and forth -- at first I thought it was a just a one-time glitch but playing around with the aim I realised that indeed it worked by moving just a tad closer or away from him with the camera as in I tilted my view very slightly to get these two skin textures to pop up in turns.

I don't think anyone (including myself) had seen that before. :)

mandru

It's a new one for me.  :)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

nexor

That's the African sun for you, if it catches you alone it burns the s#!t out of you, that's why I always have someone with me when I'm out in the country   :-D

TheStranger

That's also a new one for me. As was something that happened today in Mosate Selao. I was just walking into town and suddenly I hear a merc scream, walk in that direction and see a dead merc opposite of the PS Standard building lying on the ground - I think he fell of this balcony from the building in front of the APR headquarters  :-D

nexor

Somewhere I posted a clip where a merc killed another one in the town

Art Blade

TS, I bet you'll find a wooden bench where that merc died. For some reason, those benches in Mosate Selao are a death trap for mercs if and when they get close to one edge, I think it's a wire frame issue of sorts, they get stuck and die. On top, not only do they "just" die, once in a while they get flung very high up in the air first and then they come plummeting down which kills them. I watched a few mercs crater in MS, it's hilarious. Normal, if you can call it that, is that they touch a bench and go, "UH-HUAAAARGH!" and drop dead on the ground, however. :) There is one of those benches in Sefapane, too.

durian

You're right, Art, I hadn't seen it before.
When I first looked at the title of this thread :"Sun Tan" I was thinking, who is this Chinese guy named Sun Tan ? Is he Sun Tzu's brother ?  ;D

Art Blade

good one, I can see how that is confusing indeed  :-D

The art of war vs getting a nice skin tone, by Sun Tan, arch rival of Sun Burn. :-()

durian

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳