Sunset at SE Bowa

Started by JRD, April 18, 2009, 11:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Just another screencap from a place we all know is one of the most beautyfull sites at the game.

[smg id=104]

Its just by the bridge that leads to the marina.
I had to shoot a merc driving that datsun to enjoy the view first... you just can't find peace aywhere these days  :-\
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Great screen cap - and the Datsun guys - I've a new appreciation for those mercs...

JRD

Well, in fact he was kind of nice. Drove his car close to me, parked out of the road and hoped off. I just had to turn, shoot and resume watching the sunset.... how thoughtful :D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

beautiful picture there, JRD
I have taken a few pics there myself... great landscape. I think your Datsun driver is the same guy PZ and I are so fond of... hehehe
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I sure am glad that guy respawns...

Art Blade

you know what? That is appetizing. I'm off for a brief trip and pay him a visit. I have a couple of presents for him, wrapped in a 6P9 :) I'm already laughing in anticipation of the sound of his reverse gear, when he overshoots and helplessly tries to manoeuvre his car back on track LOL. Back in a bit...
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

here we go, here he is :) and on topic, sunset :)

From left to right: Datsun driver, red stationed assault truck, my fave ol' gren truck.

[smg id=109 align=center width=480]

PZ

Very cool Art,

This is the spot where you access the trail to the same house on the cliffs above the southeast bus stop, I believe.  (Someone needs to invite that guy to a party...)

Tags:
🡱 🡳